Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (504/891) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 08, 2013, 02:51:03 PM ---
Connecticutians trying to cook Authentic Texas BBQ, or any BBQ for that matter is LMAO and = FAIL!

Bahahahaha. best joke Ive heard all week.

--- End quote ---
I take it you are not interested in attending the class. tee hee. :)

darryaz:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 08, 2013, 02:51:03 PM ---Connecticutians trying to cook Authentic Texas BBQ, or any BBQ for that matter is LMAO and = FAIL!

--- End quote ---

Amazingly when I lived in Hartford in the early 90's there was a VERY GOOD (and several other Southerners/Texans agreed with me) barbecue restaurant near downtown.  I can't remember the name, and it was gone the last time I was in town.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: darryaz on April 08, 2013, 02:57:30 PM ---Amazingly when I lived in Hartford in the early 90's there was a VERY GOOD (and several other Southerners/Texans agreed with me) barbecue restaurant near downtown.  I can't remember the name, and it was gone the last time I was in town.

--- End quote ---
there was a great rib place not too far away that only lasted a few years.
guess Connecticut won't tolerate BBQ too long.
it spoils the states reputation. ;)
but I'm still here after all of these years.
guess I kept out of the radar. :)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on April 08, 2013, 03:06:06 PM ---there was a great rib place not too far away that only lasted a few years.
guess Connecticut won't tolerate BBQ too long.
it spoils the states reputation. ;)
but I'm still here after all of these years.
guess I kept out of the radar. :)

--- End quote ---

Where are you originally from Mitchell?

mitch777:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 08, 2013, 03:08:13 PM ---Where are you originally from Mitchell?

--- End quote ---
Another state where BBQ is King!
Minnesota. :)

BBQ and jello salad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version