Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (502/905) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 05, 2013, 08:57:48 AM ---He probably printed it out and is now skulking around in the dark whispering my precious to it .

--- End quote ---

I picture it like this:

:)

Miss Philicia:
Well, fuck making fried chicken anyway -- it splatters all over the kitchen and it's never going to taste as good as what I get at Federal.

ps: we all need visual proof of Guilhermina in drag. Seriously, it doesn't surprise me in the least that this leaky bottom dones frocks regularly when coked up.

Jeff G:
Make that cat stop ... he's filing the pad on his feet and is no where near the nail ... not that I'm OCD or something . 

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 05, 2013, 09:53:36 AM ---Well, fuck making fried chicken anyway -- it splatters all over the kitchen and it's never going to taste as good as what I get at Federal.

--- End quote ---

I agree you shouldn't try it yourself with your lack of cooking skills it would probably be a disaster anyway .   

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 05, 2013, 09:54:13 AM ---Make that cat stop ... he's filing the pad on his feet and is no where near the nail ... not that I'm OCD or something . 

--- End quote ---

Filing his pad LMAO.

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 05, 2013, 09:53:36 AM ---
ps: we all need visual proof of Guilhermina in drag. Seriously, it doesn't surprise me in the least that this leaky bottom dones frocks regularly when coked up.

--- End quote ---

Uhh. Are there any remedial reading classes at the Philly Community College? If so please enroll because nowhere did I say I dressed up in drag.

This lack of reading comprehension in your old age is really starting to worry me.

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 05, 2013, 09:56:48 AM ---I agree you shouldn't try it yourself with your lack of cooking skills it would probably be a disaster anyway .   

--- End quote ---

He's going to blow the whole complex up with a grease fire. Cue Sweet Brown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version