Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (422/891) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on March 09, 2013, 12:30:18 PM ---Those workboots must have turned some heads.

--- End quote ---

Oh... good call. Guilhermina's so fucking gauche. I'd hate to witness the rest of her outfit for this outing at the sub-par "suite". I bet she feasted on chicken fingers dipped in ranch dressing all night, and Budweiser.

buginme2:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 09, 2013, 12:45:24 PM ---". I bet she feasted on chicken fingers dipped in ranch dressing all night, and Budweiser.

--- End quote ---

yum

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on March 09, 2013, 12:30:18 PM ---Those workboots must have turned some heads.

--- End quote ---

Those are not workboots  ::) They are ARIAT Chocolate Western Casual boots.

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 09, 2013, 12:45:24 PM --- I'd hate to witness the rest of her outfit for this outing at the sub-par "suite".

--- End quote ---

Since you queried, I wore an IZOD purple and blue checked button down, and squeezed my amazing poppin' ass into a pair of Levi 501's and topped it all off with a Texas Rangers Cap.

and Yes, I was turnin' some heads bitches.

Don't hate.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 09, 2013, 04:24:00 PM ---

--- End quote ---

More like they were turning their heads and shielding their eyes.

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 09, 2013, 04:24:00 PM ---Those are not workboots  ::) They are ARIAT Chocolate Western Casual boots.

Since you queried, I wore an IZOD purple and blue checked button down, and squeezed my amazing poppin' ass into a pair of Levi 501's and topped it all off with a Texas Rangers Cap.

Don't hate.

--- End quote ---

Girl unless you paid for that suite I ain't impressed. Oh and you can get an IZOD at TJMAXX for about 12 dolla. Was the cap to hide your bald spot?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version