Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (398/934) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: anniebc on February 22, 2013, 03:54:58 PM ---OK I want to try one of those.   ;D

--- End quote ---

That is a seriously tacky drink. I don't even know what a Big Red soda tastes like. I assure you that this isn't something served at the Ritz Carlton here in Philadelphia.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 22, 2013, 03:01:58 PM ---
That's because you're a cheap whore.

--- End quote ---

Be Fair ... moderately priced I'm sure  :) .

anniebc:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 22, 2013, 03:58:04 PM ---That is a seriously tacky drink. I don't even know what a Big Red soda tastes like. I assure you that this isn't something served at the Ritz Carlton here in Philadelphia.

--- End quote ---

At NZ$420 a night they would bring me what ever I damn well wanted.. ;)

Aroha
Jan :-*

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 22, 2013, 03:58:04 PM ---That is a seriously tacky drink. I don't even know what a Big Red soda tastes like. I assure you that this isn't something served at the Ritz Carlton here in Philadelphia.

--- End quote ---

I bet they don't have Big Red Cake at the Ritz either http://www.grouprecipes.com/130777/big-red-cake.html

I don't even think Big Red is shipped out of the south. We keep the good stuff for ourselves :-*

Ps- but dont drink too much of it or your poop will turn red.

darryaz:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on February 22, 2013, 04:16:02 PM ---I don't even think Big Red is shipped out of the south.

--- End quote ---

I don't think it even comes as far north as Oklahoma.  My brother loved the stuff when he was 8 years old.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version