Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (373/874) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on February 03, 2013, 04:46:23 PM ---
ok, ready to get scolded again for another failed first time pic post.
i wish the preview feature really worked in a way as to not annoy the heck out of you all.
(guess i should give up!)
Tried putting the URL from a stock photo from photobucket using copy and paste between the "image" brackets.
obviously had no luck...again. :-[

--- End quote ---

*sigh*

When you use photobucket you don't even have to know how to insert coding, it's done for you if you look to the right margin and just click on the part that says "IMG code" -- it's the fourth and last on the list. Then you just come here and paste it.

mitch777:

thank you Miss Peas! ;D

mitch777:

--- Quote from: anniebc on February 03, 2013, 04:02:24 PM ---I think you are all mad, 1857 posts on food and food binging, you guys must really love your food.

I think Will has outdone everyone for the longest running thread ever started by anyone, do we have a the "Golden Toaster" ready? because he is definitely the winner of that trophy, this is definitely a first, no one has ever come close to winning that trophy.

Aroha
Jan :-*

--- End quote ---
Hi Jan,
Just a bit of correction here.
Miss P. started this thread and I believe the toaster belongs to her. :)
Can't understand how she missed this without an objection. ;D

btw-dinner tonight was split pea soup. (i kid you not) :)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on February 03, 2013, 07:33:13 PM ---Hi Jan,
Just a bit of correction here.
Miss P. started this thread and I believe the toaster belongs to her. :)

--- End quote ---

IT'S MY NAME IN THE TITLE, THEREFORE MY TOASTER!

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on February 03, 2013, 11:39:20 PM ---IT'S MY NAME IN THE TITLE, THEREFORE MY TOASTER!

--- End quote ---

Girl the last thing you need is something that requires food. Your prize should be a treadmill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version