Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (290/934) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 07, 2012, 10:30:57 PM ---THis is some fantastic Chili! It's easily some of the best I've had. and quite easy to make... the only thing I omitted were the White Northern beans.

Ps- for dessert I am having Limited Edition Chocolate Bells

--- End quote ---

I won't even begin to tell you what that photo looks like, but if you take a look here, I'm sure you'd get the idea.  No dis to Ford as I'm sure he's a much better cook than you since you chose to modify his recipe by your own admission.

Did you NOT get the memo?  Some of us can get those damn bells all year round so what the hell is this limited shit?  If you lived in a real city you could get some anytime you wanted to as well ::)  Maybe Philicia, The Rev, and me will take up a collection to send you a care package.

GSOgymrat:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 07, 2012, 10:30:57 PM ---THis is some fantastic Chili! It's easily some of the best I've had. and quite easy to make... the only thing I omitted were the White Northern beans.

--- End quote ---

I am glad you like the chili. I often make a double batch, put some in individual containers and freeze them for meals at work.

wolfter:

--- Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 08, 2012, 12:32:17 AM ---I am glad you like the chili. I often make a double batch, put some in individual containers and freeze them for meals at work.

--- End quote ---

I purposely make plenty so I can freeze a few containers.  I wish I could have gotten that cookbook.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on December 08, 2012, 12:19:58 AM --- since you chose to modify his recipe by your own admission.

--- End quote ---

Pffft. Nancy please, I'm from South Texas, did you really expect me to include any ingredient that included the word "northern" in it. ::)

btw, this chili would be good with Deer meat too!

Miss Philicia:
Is a double batch of chili's fart power sufficient to get a rocket to the moon?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version