Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (288/904) > >>

Miss Philicia:
According to the current issue of Philadelphia Magazine (which I read while having three tacos de carnitas and a Jarritos limon soda at El Jarocho ), the favored product among local TaskyKake cognescenti is the butterscotch Krimpets... just so ya know!

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on December 06, 2012, 06:09:42 PM ---e favored product among local TaskyKake cognescenti is the butterscotch Krimpets... just so ya know!

--- End quote ---

Please review my previous TastyKake Pictars and you will see that I bought some of the Butterscoth Krimpits....was NOT impressed. I think there is still one sitting on the table next to my bed. The only thing I've liked so far were the Cupcakes, so moist and yumyum.

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 06, 2012, 06:03:42 PM ---BREAKING NOW!

Limited Edition TastyKakes spotted in San Antonio...

Limited Edition Chocolate Belles. It may just be a Texas thing since TK is trying to break into our South Texas Market after the demise of Hostess. I will keep you updated with anything else I find out.

Ps- yes, of course I bought them.

--- End quote ---

Tardy to the party, as usual  ::)  Did you NOT see this shug?? I held some of those very same bells your ass is now ranting about in my hands on the same day I made that post. And they were some hard ass little fuckers, which made me think of you when I posted.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on December 06, 2012, 08:20:20 PM ---Tardy to the party, as usual  ::)  Did you NOT see this shug?? I held some of those very same bells your ass is now ranting about in my hands on the same day I made that post. And they were some hard ass little fuckers, which made me think of you when I posted.

--- End quote ---

Hmm. I see.  Well then what is so "Limited" about them if they are gonna be in every little fuckin store from here to NYC?

btw, I just had 2 of them and they were divine, and soooo moist.  Too bad yours were had as rocks, LMAO.

Buckmark:
Wumpy,

I'm sure you must have eaten at StarBurger in Liberty Hill when you lived there.  Sadly, this iconic building has burned down, never to be seen again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version