Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (276/874) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 29, 2012, 11:07:41 PM ---LMAO!

and PS - this is bullshit....

--- End quote ---

How dare you ever doubt my prowess in the kitchen!

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on November 30, 2012, 01:27:51 AM ---And, wait...  Is that a paper plate?  >:(

--- End quote ---

OOOMEEEEGAGGERZ... YOU'RE RIGHT! That's so many gay demerits that I'm afraid I can't count that high.

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 30, 2012, 06:12:44 PM ---What you people need to understand is that this is not your Uppity MissP Fa Gras Escargot Organic Pampered Hen Egg sandwich on Vintage China  ::)....This is a "Its 8pm and Im hungry what do I have in the fridge" and "oh lets just put it on a paper plate since all the dishes are clean" Egg sandwich (which taste the best btw).

Sheesh.

-Will

--- End quote ---

Stop excusing your foul Texas-bred white trash. Is that trailer rolling down the hill?

mecch:

Rosenthal made exact replicas of this typical german paper plate for sausage, in porcelain.  And also exact replicas of this plastic water cooler cup, in a sort of thin pyrex glass.

an ex made off with the plates.  I like mixing gin and tonics for guests in the cups cause I can often see a flash of "WTF he's serving drinks in plastic cups" before everyone smiles about what they really are.

It must have been a very limited series because I've never seen them again. Found them in a Rosenthal outlet deep in the mountains that only lasted a couple of years. 

Usually I actively dislike Swiss and German porcelain, which is piled up in most thrift and "antique" shops in these parts, but they do nice gold and white classics sometimes. 

I got rid of all my English china a few years ago. Kept only classic simple English teapots. 

There is some 100 year old, and even mid-century, extremely psychedelic Swiss majolica that I covet and I stumble over it only 1 or 2 a year for a few francs.   One time I found a mother lode in Biel but the lady knew its worth so it was unaffordable.

here's one for 50 bucks on Etsy. and its damaged!

Miss Philicia:
guests? You have dinner parties, La Meechela? Certainly I would like to be a fly on the wall. Maybe I can sashay over during my week in Lyon next Spring.

mecch:
I like eating off the simple standard white paper plates - they're good-looking, and time saving as I don't have a dishwasher....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version