Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (275/933) > >>

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on November 29, 2012, 11:04:59 PM ---That's like 120% fail to what I make.

--- End quote ---

LMAO!

and PS - this is bullshit....

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on November 29, 2012, 10:37:12 PM ---I only make mine on Metropolitan Bakery pain au levain (sourdough -- dense and chewy interior, firm crust on the outside), with Lancaster County fresh organic eggs and double smoked bacon from pastured Yorkshire hogs. Served with garlic and sea salt roasted potatoes and passion fruit juice.

And yes, I just bought those ingredients this afternoon and will make one tomorrow. PIX 2 FOLLOW NATCH! ;D

--- End quote ---

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 29, 2012, 11:02:04 PM ---Behold the beauty, marvel at it's awesomeness...

--- End quote ---

What the fuck is that?  Your failed attempt at perching a quail's egg on top of a buffalo patty? You truly need to wrangle up some episodes of the Galloping Gourmet soon.

And with ketchup, no doubt  ::)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on November 29, 2012, 11:17:44 PM ---

And with ketchup, no doubt  ::)

--- End quote ---

Oh please that's Picante sauce, south Texas Picane...something you yanks know nothing about  ::) However I do like ketchup on my scrambled eggs

Rev. Moon:
Sorry, but it doesn't look very appetizing.  And, wait...  Is that a paper plate?  >:(

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on November 30, 2012, 01:27:51 AM ---Sorry, but it doesn't look very appetizing.  And, wait...  Is that a paper plate?  >:(

--- End quote ---

What you people need to understand is that this is not your Uppity MissP Fa Gras Escargot Organic Pampered Hen Egg sandwich on Vintage China  ::)....This is a "Its 8pm and Im hungry what do I have in the fridge" and "oh lets just put it on a paper plate since all the dishes are clean" Egg sandwich (which taste the best btw).

Sheesh.

-Will

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version