Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (270/874) > >>

WillyWump:
Check out this Banana cake with cream cheese icing from the same link...

http://www.overthehillandonaroll.com/2009/03/banana-cake-with-pecans-and-cream.html

^This looks better than sex

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 26, 2012, 07:02:24 PM ---That looks DELISH! now am i supposed to believe that you didnt gain any weight after eating Gruyere Mac and cheese?  ::)

--- End quote ---

I only had one serving. My brother's going to be at my parent's tomorrow night after I depart so he'll eat the left overs with them, and I also sent up a plate of it to a neighbor who is nursing his wife with Alzheimer's.

But I'm taking back two servings to eat this week in Killadelphia :) I recommend that you fine folks make that recipe -- it's perfection.

mitch777:
just finished my breakfast (and the final egg from the carton) and once AGAIN had a double-yolker! that was the 7th double yolk egg from the same carton!
bought them at the usual local supermarket chain store.
is this a record?

ps. breakfast was a poached egg over a toasted english muffin with havarti dill cheese. yum. :)
(great for my lipids too) ::)

mecch:
How many eggs in that carton? 12? With 7 double yolks?  I dunno. I think I would changed brands, cause that sounds very mutant like.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on November 27, 2012, 07:24:48 AM ---just finished my breakfast (and the final egg from the carton) and once AGAIN had a double-yolker! that was the 7th double yolk egg from the same carton!
bought them at the usual local supermarket chain store.
is this a record?

--- End quote ---

This is so weird, I dont think I've ever had a double-yoke in my entire life. Is the chicken coop near a nuclear plant?  ;D

That's alot of yolks folks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version