Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (268/840) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 18, 2012, 06:10:36 PM ---
No, but I will admit that I once ate at the TGI Fridays in Times Square before I saw RENT on Broadway. I spent $75 on 2 burgers and fries with Tea!! Ridiculous! The prices are double just because it's in Times Square. ::)

--- End quote ---

I'm sure they have tourist traps in San Antone as well  :o

Next time just remember that google is your friend LOL.  Or talk to someone who is originally from NYC and ask for tips on where to eat.

WillyWump:
****BREAKING NOW*****

This is unconfirmed, but a friend just called me to report that the MCRIB IS BACK AT MCDONALDS!

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 18, 2012, 09:26:29 PM ---****BREAKING NOW*****

This is unconfirmed, but a friend just called me to report that the MCRIB IS BACK AT MCDONALDS!

--- End quote ---

Maybe you should get in that rusted out second hand Mercedes and go to the closest drive through.

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 18, 2012, 09:26:29 PM ---****BREAKING NOW*****

--- End quote ---

How pedestrian.  Julia Child must be turning in her grave.

WillyWump:
^haterz gonna hate up there ^

Im mean really, is there not a better time to live in! The crawfish Fest at Popeyes is winding down just in time for the annual McRib roll out! GOD BLESS THE USA!

-W

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version