Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Nutrition, Wumpette Style

<< < (3/874) > >>

Miss Philicia:
Cinnamon rolls? From a 2nd rate Texas-based pizza buffet chain no less? How depressingly plebeian.

Miss P enjoyed an almond croissant from Di Bruno's and a cup of Aida's Grand Reserve coffee.

ps: for those concerned, as one hour ago post-podiatrist visit I put a shoe on my left foot for the first time in a month. That said, everything down there still feel very stiff.

hope_for_a_cure:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 18, 2011, 01:45:54 PM ---I had a date with someone who has decent feet and not those hoove things that you have that the doctors keep chopping on. Anyways, Went to Cici's pizza and stuffed myself with Hot cinnamon rolls... (I may have to take 4 fish-oils to counteract the 2 platefulls of rolls)

--- End quote ---

One of those cinnamon rolls looks like a chicken wing... are you sure you got what you paid for?

Miss Philicia:
I agree. Those cinnamon rolls look slightly mutated. They look like a plate of turds shot out of an 83 year old woman and then sprayed with hot cum, then shoved to Wumpy through some buffet line glass on a nauseating yellow ochre plate.

denb45:
I have to admit, them rolls look kinda scary to me  ;D

denb45:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 18, 2011, 02:15:23 PM ---Yes, their pizza is horrible, I just go there for the Cinnamon rolls.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Willy, you better watch out eating them dam things, you might end up w/ GI disease like me, and then you'll have to watch out for anything you put into your mouth & gullet including DICK  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version