POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2015, 11:19:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 26342
  • Latest: Trevyy_
Stats
  • Total Posts: 673393
  • Total Topics: 52144
  • Online Today: 168
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 155
Total: 157

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONNY2 :)  (Read 911 times)

Offline ianmx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONNY2 :)
« on: August 18, 2015, 02:11:25 PM »
NOT SURE WHAT FORUM TOPIC I SHOULD POST THIS..

FELIZ CUMPLEA—OS A ALGUIEN QUE SU PRESENCIA ES SIEMPRE UN PLACER!

ABRAZOS A MI AMIGO.

I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TONNY2 AND THANK HIM FOR ALL THAT HE DOES IN THE FORUMS. HE ALWAYS HAS A KIND WORD FOR PEOPLE AND HE IS ALWAYS ENCOURAGING DESPITE HIS OWN CHALLENGES IN LIFE.

BEING A LONG-TERM SURVIVOR OF HIV, MOST RECENTLY FACED WITH FAILING EYESIGHT, AND TAKING CARE OF HIS MOTHER, HE DOES IT ALL WITH GRACE AND TAKES NO PITTY ON HIMSELF. HE IS OFTEN THE FIRST ONE TO WELCOME A NEWBIE WITH A KIND WORD.

MANY PEOPLE CAN LEARN ABOUT LIVING WITH HIV FROM TONNY2 AND HOW KEEPING A POSITIVE ATTITUDE IS KEY TO BEING A LONG TERM SURVIVOR.

HIS BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY, BUT HE DESERVES A FEW DAYS NOTICE IN CASE HE FORGETS THE DAY.  :P THE GUY IS OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN GODíS DOG WAS A PUPPY JAJAJA

TONNY2, YOU KNOW I NEED TO TEASE YOU A LITTLE ABOUT SOMETHING, I KNOW GOD DIDNíT HAVE A PUPPY. JAJAJA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND AND MANY MORE YEARS TO COME.

SALUDOS!
IAN
i haven't lost all my marbles, but there is a hole in the bag.

Offline madeindetroit

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONNY2 :)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 02:46:23 PM »
Ditto. ^

I know I have gotten some wisdom fron Tonny and many others

Happy birthday my friend
7/8/2014 DX
7/2014 CD4  400 VL 88,000
8/8/2014 Started Stribild
9/2014 CD4 590 VL 250
11/2014 CD4 762 VL 183
2/2015 CD4 735 VL UD wooooohooooo
5/2015 CD4 735 VL UD 38%
8/2015 CD4 1018. UD. 42%

Offline POS07-11-2014

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 05:24:00 PM »
Happy Birthday my friend.

You are such a great friend to me! Come visit me in central Florida,

POS
Questionable event in March
Tested pos with Oraquick 5-17-2014
Positive confirmed on 7-11-2014
7-19-2014 cd4 276 cd4% 9 vl 312,735
Started Stribild 8-15-2014
Allergic reaction identified, stopped Stribild 9-9-2014
Saw ID, started Atripla 9-17-2014
11-12-2014 cd4 447 cd4% 17 vl 326
02-05-2015 cd4 388 cd4% 16 vl 49
04-24-2015 cd4 407 cd4% 23 vl UD (YEAH!)
08-04-2015 cd4 318 vl UD

Offline TheNormalLife

• Rules have changed; giving up is never an option
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 12:47:09 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! MANY, MANY, MANY MORE YEARS TO YOU.

LOTS OF HUGS,

RAY
09/14 Conversion
12/14 Diagnosed
12/14 CD4-6; VL-4245 (wrong CD4 test)
01/15 CD4-530 (pheeew)
01/15 CD4-755
03/15 CD4-545; VL-14401
04/15 CD4-623; VL-4531
04/15 Truvada/Efavirenz
07/15 CD4-595; VL-UD

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 07:52:36 AM »
Happy Birthday Tonny !

Offline britchick

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2015, 02:45:29 PM »
Have a very Happy Birthday  ,Tonny2

britchickxx

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 04:03:58 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY !!
I WILL HAVE A SHOT Of TEQUILA TONIGHT IN
HONOR OF YOUR SPECIAL DAY
YOUR FRIEND, WADE
"Who put the pepper in the....Vaseline  ? " Coffee Butler

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 08:52:09 PM »
HIS BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY, BUT HE DESERVES A FEW DAYS NOTICE IN CASE HE FORGETS THE DAY.  :P THE GUY IS OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER WHEN GODíS DOG WAS A PUPPY JAJAJA
IAN

ojo     Hello Ian, you couldn't wait until Friday, because I'm old and you thought I wouldn't made it, could you?, but I got news, I will be around on Friday, hahahah

@Ian, you are such a nice person, thanks for your kind words, I really appreciate...if you knew, that I was about to quit participating in these forum after "tonny's" death, but, like you, "tonny" asked me to keep sharing my experiences and supporting the newbies, as "tonny" was when I met him heresadly, he left us last year, he was just 30 years old when he died, my first friend who is taken from me by this virus, that's is why I'm using the name "tonny2", honoring his life, brcside he was a good human being

Again, Ian, thanks for your kind words and I'm honored by  you considering  me your friend

Thanks to all of you, for your good wishes

@Wade, you will be drunk by Friday if you start taking tequila shot on me, my bithday is on Friday, I will be 21 years old, because I reborned on  November 94, when I was 32 years old.

Thanks again poz family and as "tonny" would say...hasta la victoria siempre...che     ojo

Offline ianmx

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 09:09:48 PM »
THE TONNY AND TONNY2 STORY IS BOTH SWEET AND SAD. HUGS MY FRIEND. I AM GLAD YOU DECIDED TO STAY ON THE FORUMS A LITTLE LONGER. I HAVE FAITH YOU WILL BE WITH US FRIDAY, I JUST WAS NOT SURE IF YOU WOULD REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. OLD PEOPLE LOSE THEIR MEMORY, YOU KNOW? HAHAHA - I WILL SEND YOU A WHATSAPP MESSAGE FRIDAY TO REMIND YOU. ABRAZOS!  :P
i haven't lost all my marbles, but there is a hole in the bag.

Offline Wade

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 10:13:15 PM »
So be it Tony ,
I will have a hangover on Saturday !
"Who put the pepper in the....Vaseline  ? " Coffee Butler

Offline tryingtostay

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2015, 03:30:58 AM »
Happy Birthday, Tonny2!!!

I can also say that you've been supportive and encouraging with me, thank you!! :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Offline OneTampa

• "Butterflies are free."
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2015, 08:52:22 AM »
Tonny2

Wishing you a happy day celebrating when you came out of your comfortable villa to greet the world and the owner and said "Hello" and "Nice accommodations Madam."   ;)

LOL!

Happy Birthday!!

:) ;) :D ;D

"He is my oldest child. The shy and retiring one over there with the Haitian headdress serving pescaŪto frito."

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2015, 10:11:53 AM »

ojo     THANKS INIT AND TAMPA, YOU ARE SO KIND...TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY, ONE MORE YEAR, EVENTHOUGH, MY DOCTOR TOLD ME, AFTER MY DX IN 1994, THAT i WOULD LIVE JUST TWO MORE YEARS, IT'S BEEN ALMOST 21 SINCE THEN..LET'S CELEBRATE///THANKS AGAIN...HUGS BACK FOR YOU        OJO

Offline Almost2late

• Life goes on
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2015, 09:35:55 PM »
"Being happy is a
very personal thing,
and it really has
nothing to do with
anyone else."
- Abraham Hicks

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2015, 09:58:10 PM »

ojo      Thanks you very much a;most2late, the video is funny...hugs       ojo

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2015, 05:27:09 PM »
THE TONNY AND TONNY2 STORY IS BOTH SWEET AND SAD. HUGS MY FRIEND. I AM GLAD YOU DECIDED TO STAY ON THE FORUMS A LITTLE LONGER. I HAVE FAITH YOU WILL BE WITH US FRIDAY, I JUST WAS NOT SURE IF YOU WOULD REMEMBER IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY. OLD PEOPLE LOSE THEIR MEMORY, YOU KNOW? HAHAHA - I WILL SEND YOU A WHATSAPP MESSAGE FRIDAY TO REMIND YOU. ABRAZOS!  :P

ojo      Thanks Ianmx, for sending me a message and remind me what day is today, yes, it is my birthday, how could I forget it, if on this date, its not just remembering my bd, I do remember other things, like:

August 21, 2000, was my last day at work, I could'nt see anymore, eventhough, I was working with just one eye (bad surgery destroyed my retina), nobody knew it

August 21, 2006, cd4=36, doctor's app., I still remember when the doctor tols me, "Tonny2, you are an intelligent man, you know we have tried every treatment there is, and you have developed resistance to all of them"..how could I forget that he was telling me, let's wait for an OI, that will kill you

august 15 to 23, 2010, I was addmited to the hospital with autoimmune hemolitic anemia, normal hemoglobine=16, I has just 4.8, I got a small heart attack, six days in the ICU, got bllod transfusion, fortunally, the doctors could control my anemia, then, I had to go through an angioplastia and get rid of one blood vessel blockage, I may add, procedure pretty painful, but, I'm still here.

And the most important august 21, 2015, haven't "met" a guy like you Ianmx, who has told everybody her that today is my bd, I always try to play it low in here, but with your kind words,and good wishes of all the member who had replied to this thread, makes this day a bery special day, an unforgetable day...thanks amigo, and thanks to everybody who has replied...hugs               ojo

Offline 2tcells

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2015, 09:57:32 PM »
happy bday you gave me so much support that I needed when I was new here. this forum wouldn't be the same without you
7-4-13 diagnosed   cd4- 2      vl-220,600
8-3-13                     cd4- 4      vl- 448
9-3-13                     cd4- 40    vl- ud
11-3-13                   cd4- 54    vl-ud
1-9-14                     cd4- 62    vl- 43
4-3-14                     cd4- 110  vl-ud yay!
8-5-14                     cd4- 95    vl-ud boo
9-23-14                   cd4- 97    vl-ud
1-22-15                   cd4- 156  vl-ud
4-14-15                   cd4- 122  vl-ud
6-12-15                   cd4- 148  vl-?
8-15-15 start stribild

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2015, 10:37:47 AM »
happy bday you gave me so much support that I needed when I was new here. this forum wouldn't be the same without you

ojo     Hey my friend, thanks for your kind words...I haven't heard from you in a long time, forgive me for no sending you a PM, but my eyes are giving me hard time, and I feel frustrated sometimes, yes, I do get frustrated myself too...but anyway, let me know how are thing going with you, send me a PM, please///hugs

ojo

Offline JimDublin

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 02:47:10 PM »
WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU MAKE IT A GOOD ONE.
To quote my sister:
See my theory is dad farted so much near us as kids that he has given me all these deficiencies! So be careful where you fart! 😁

Offline Tonny2

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 09:45:36 PM »
WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU MAKE IT A GOOD ONE.

ojo      Thanks Jimdublin, you are so kind, and yes, it was a great bd party, my bd was the 21, but we celebrated the 22m Saturday...who would thought I was going to be celebrating my 53th bd, thanks again, I appreciated...hugs      ojo

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2015 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.