Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (59/62) > >>

mecch:
Glen Close reached equivalent heights in Damages.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on October 31, 2013, 08:08:05 PM ---. This years show has been the best yet for me , just love everything from the costuming to the sets and location , .

--- End quote ---

I find the story less shocking than last years (so far) but I'm enjoying the hell out of the costumes, and the settings. They are amazing.

mecch:
They are dropping like flies now.
If I were Fiona I wouldn't trust Marie Laveau.....  Can I just say that Angela Bassett looked fantastic in her close ups this week.
Stevie Nicks was too gimmicky a guest star and threw me out of the story...
Did I miss something? 
Where was Kyle in ep 10?  I though Fiona fixed him up in the last episode to be the girls sex toy reward?  Did I miss an episode?
Subplots seems awfully haphazard.....

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: mecch on January 11, 2014, 11:02:56 AM ---They are dropping like flies now.
If I were Fiona I wouldn't trust Marie Laveau.....  Can I just say that Angela Bassett looked fantastic in her close ups this week.
Stevie Nicks was too gimmicky a guest star and threw me out of the story...
Did I miss something? 
Where was Kyle in ep 10?  I though Fiona fixed him up in the last episode to be the girls sex toy reward?  Did I miss an episode?
Subplots seems awfully haphazard.....

--- End quote ---

I yawned through the epy, waiting longingly for my Kyle, to no avail  :-\

But I did bust out laughing when when they were trying to pawn the girl off on that demon and she said "She's innocent...mostly, she just killed the neighbor but that bitch had it coming"

mecch:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 11, 2014, 06:58:31 PM ---I yawned through the epy, waiting longingly for my Kyle, to no avail  :-\

But I did bust out laughing when when they were trying to pawn the girl off on that demon and she said "She's innocent...mostly, she just killed the neighbor but that bitch had it coming"

--- End quote ---

There are always good lines in every episode of this series!  Thank god.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version