Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (55/68) > >>

mecch:
I watched Bates Motel.  I think they played their hand too fast. The mother was a class A castrating c*unt from the first scenes.  Kind of heavy handed, and I can't imagine a son in 2013 (since it takes place now) putting up with such shit forever. 
But yeah, it was plenty icky.

We know how Norman ends up so it will be interesting if he resists and puts up a good fight before he's lost forever to madness. I guess he'll finally kill her.  But who knows.  How does she ends up stuffed in that rocker...?  Maybe Norman won't be the killer...  There's the brother side plot.

Now, speaking of skeevy.  How about Holly Hunter in Top of the Lake.

mecch:
2nd episode held my interest.  Acting quality was scattershot.  Nice to see Nestor Carbonell, repeating his role from Ringer, which I hate-watched to the bitter end.

To tie it back to Amerian Horror, the opening credit music rips off the spooky sound of 2nd season American Horror credits...

WillyWump:
OMG I think I just peed a little!!

American Horror Story Season 3, The Coven. Premieres Oct 19th!

Check the trailer here

The pig on the porch is really freaking me out already.

and yes, delicious Evan Peters along with Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, Taissa Farmiga, Gabourey Sidibe.

"American Horror Story: Coven" tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Jessica Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

;) Bring it.

Growler:
Just finished season 2 ....wow! look forwardto  new season thank goodness to torrents and free wifiat lbrary.
GROWLER

mecch:
Ok for the divas but any hot guys???  Its in New Orleans? I want a handsome black, Caribbean, creole, or cajun dude, thank you.

(Aren't there any handsome Arquette spawn looking to break in?  Speaking of, why no Arquette ladies in this casting....)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version