Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (53/62) > >>

WillyWump:
BRIARCLIFF IS FINALLY CLOSED DOWN! maybe.

They better step it up tonight for the finale or I'm going to be pissed. If it's another yawnfest there had better be copious amounts of obligatory Evan Peters hiney otherwise I am firing of complaint letters to the producers.

-W

Ps- is anyone watching Americna idol? I am loving Nicki as a panelist, she's one hot mess bitch. ;)

WillyWump:
Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Loved it!

What was your favorite part tonight? For me it was Lana Banana blowing her sons brains out.

I cried when Jude died  :'(

Adam Levine getting that BJ was pretty awesom-o too!

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 23, 2013, 11:42:12 PM ---Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Loved it!

What was your favorite part tonight? For me it was Lana Banana blowing her sons brains out.

I cried when Jude died  :'(

Adam Levine getting that BJ was pretty awesom-o too!

--- End quote ---

I shed a tear when The Black Swan took Jude, as well.

Did you not see A.L. getting head in ep 1?

Overall, they raised the bar by bringing it full circle to end the season.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on January 23, 2013, 11:44:58 PM ---I shed a tear when The Black Swan took Jude, as well.

Did you not see A.L. getting head in ep 1?

Overall, they raised the bar by bringing it full circle to end the season.

--- End quote ---

Oh yes I saw the Epy 1 head, It was just really nice to revisit that tonight :P

They really did raise the bar, it was back on par to what they were doing mid-season

Ps- I am really digging the previews of "The Americans", which premieres next week in place of AHS. Anyone else gonna tune in?

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on January 23, 2013, 11:44:58 PM ---they raised the bar by bringing it full circle to end the season.

--- End quote ---
agreed!!!

I was very glad for the better closure for Jude :'(. . .
. . . and for the ending of Lana's son  :o

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 23, 2013, 11:50:08 PM ---the previews of "The Americans"

--- End quote ---
I thought we were past all the cold war, evil commie stuff

and whose kids are those? the lady, in the previews, seems very put off by her "husband", so did they have sex and children and are keeping their real lives totally secret - while she seems so uncomfortable in that house and role as his wife? ? ?

I'll just keep watching Being Human on mondays, and go back to watching the Dead Files after Ghost Hunters on wed. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version