Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (43/68) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on December 05, 2012, 11:43:15 PM ---Fabulous, darling.

And how did you like this one?  One of the best cliché "twist endings", evah.

--- End quote ---

In the top 10 of my all time fave slasher flicks!!!!! Of course it's prolly too intense for the Wumpster to have seen.

But speaking of twists, I know you lived for this one too  :P

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on December 05, 2012, 11:53:01 PM ---
But speaking of twists, I know you lived for this one too  :P

--- End quote ---

that one looks pretty decent, might have to see it

Miss Philicia:
I can't believe you people watch slasher movies.

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on December 05, 2012, 11:53:01 PM ---But speaking of twists, I know you lived for this one too  :P

--- End quote ---

J'adore that movie.  It totally made me fall in love with Cécile de France.  And that ending truly worked.

Another spooky film (with a "WTF ending") in my top ten: the surreal shit offered by The Descent.  I thought it'd be just another teeny bopper slasher flick, but it turned out to be smart and very well made.

Also, though not necessarily a horror flick, The Others with Ms. Kidman is actually rather nice.

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on December 06, 2012, 12:07:28 AM ---I can't believe you people watch slasher movies.

--- End quote ---

Only if they're actually "high art", such as High Tension or The Others... or a campy cult film like Sleepaway Camp (you would totally live for it for reasons that I can't reveal so that I offer no spoilers).

You won't catch me watching trash like the Jason films, that Jeepers Creepers rubbish, or nihilistic shit like the Human Centipede.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version