Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (38/63) > >>

WillyWump:

So Sweet ^ I heart you too Evan, but Alas, it could never work with us.

Hellraiser:
Season One is on netflix, I finally broke down and watched it.  I almost lost my lunch when she was eating brains.  Trying to figure out how to see what I've missed in Season Two.

Solo_LTSurvivor:
So, Wumpy... how 'bout the Black Swan/Angel Of Death being added to the lineup?  I know you jizzed all over yourself when she spread her wings.

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on November 28, 2012, 10:33:42 PM ---Trying to figure out how to see what I've missed in Season Two.

--- End quote ---

Just watch FX as Season Two is currently running and I'm sure they'll have a marathon catch up day.  Besides, they repeat the episodes numerous times as it is.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on November 28, 2012, 11:05:30 PM ---So, Wumpy... how 'bout the Black Swan/Angel Of Death being added to the lineup?

--- End quote ---

That lady is weird.

I fuckin love this show, its the best ever.

But is it jsut me, or was Jessica Lange "kinda off" tonight? Maybe it's jsut because she's not wearing a habit now.

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on November 28, 2012, 10:33:42 PM ---Season One is on netflix, I finally broke down and watched it.  I almost lost my lunch when she was eating brains.  Trying to figure out how to see what I've missed in Season Two.

--- End quote ---

How did you like it?

Try the AHS website, perhaps they run the previous Epy's, also maybe Hulu.? But DONT SKIP AHEAD

Hellraiser:
I liked it a lot.  Considering I don't care for Horror movies this surprised, but I'm guessing it's because in a television series you have time for character development before the horror sets in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version