Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (37/68) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 15, 2012, 12:37:24 AM ---Did they mention Gein or did you just already know about Gein.. It is spot on with this epy.

Did you see the nipples on the lampshades. :o

PS- Briarcliff really needs to start performing thorough background checks on employees

--- End quote ---

Nah, I knew it was going in that direction when the lampshade initially flashed quickly by - and I detected it was made of skin.

I'm wondering how the entire Boys From Brazil scenario is gonna play out with that doctor?  I think that Jude is working on something to fuck his ass up before it's all over.  And that entire lobotomy shit was crazy.

--- Quote ---
I normally watch Tv with all the lights out, but got so freaked out had to turn on my lamp for this one.

--- End quote ---

I admit that this season is a thousand times better than the first one IMO.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on November 15, 2012, 12:44:35 AM ---  And that entire lobotomy shit was crazy.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I had to hold my hand up in front of the TV so that it covered the bottom part showing that pick going into her eye.

But the stealing teeth from the lesbian kinda freaked me out also.

Can I just say again how fuckin awesome Jessica Lange is in this role, especially tonight's epy. They will be throwing Emmy's at her.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on November 15, 2012, 12:44:35 AM ---I admit that this season is a thousand times better than the first one IMO.

--- End quote ---
I think this season is not nearly as good. I really don't care for these characters like I did the family in the first season. Jessica Lange is the only redeeming quality of this season - unless mr. quinto's acting improves in the next few episodes.

mecch:

--- Quote from: leatherman on November 15, 2012, 01:00:40 AM ---I think this season is not nearly as good. I really don't care for these characters like I did the family in the first season. Jessica Lange is the only redeeming quality of this season - unless mr. quinto's acting improves in the next few episodes.

--- End quote ---

Well that is a good perspective.  However, this season has OUTRAGEOUS and accomplished art direction, acting, and is saying a lot more about society than the first.  Its more post-modern, as it were.  I like a number of the characters. I am not convinced of the value for the present day storyline however.

WillyWump:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version