Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

American Horror Story...

<< < (3/67) > >>

denb45:

--- Quote from: leatherman on October 27, 2011, 03:50:22 PM ---watch it over on http://www.hulu.com/american-horror-story
(oh lookie! new beavis and butthead! I forgot about that! Thanks Hulu!)
ROFLMAO

--- End quote ---

Yeah that's on Tonight, beavis and butthead  :D and oh I've already been fucked up the ass before, so nothing new to see here folks, just move along now  ;D I'm stuck w/ Direct-TV for another yr. yeah I know
bend over and take some more  LMAO  :D

mecch:

--- Quote from: leatherman on October 27, 2011, 03:43:42 PM --- That's why the Quintos couple were able to be "fluffers" and help with the Halloween decorations in the last ep.

--- End quote ---
Will check out that site. I used a site like that to get me solidly into Game of Thrones.

I was disappointed by the mismatch between this post and the gay couple in the episode.  Quitos comes out, but does this stereotypical turn?  That was pretty shabby writing and creativity.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: mecch on October 27, 2011, 07:11:59 PM ---Quitos comes out, but does this stereotypical turn?  That was pretty shabby writing and creativity.

--- End quote ---
he plays a bitchy, slightly queeny, interior designer; while his gym-obsessed boyfriend (who can't be faithful) has been busy tricking around. the same ol' crappy stereotypes as usual.  ::)

at least ... so far... the gay guys haven't been the killers

denb45:

--- Quote from: leatherman on October 27, 2011, 08:10:27 PM ---he plays a bitchy, slightly queeny, interior designer; while his gym-obsessed boyfriend (who can't be faithful) has been busy tricking around. the same ol' crappy stereotypes as usual.  ::)

at least ... so far... the gay guys haven't been the killers

--- End quote ---

:D yeah I mean, not all of us gay men are queens and live like Martha Stewart  ;D I really hate to see such awful crappy stereotypes , it really makes me sick the way we all are portrayed on TV  ???

rondrond:
well,...I've been around for a few years and have ben to many a gay party in my time and...I've seen friends and myself act exactly the way they are portrayed on TV... ::)

It's just that we are thought of as acting that way ALL the time which is the rub.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version