Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Whats his problem?

(1/11) > >>

JeffInNYC:
Updated: 07:55 AM EDT

Bush Backs Federal Marriage Amendment

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060603101509990022&ncid=NWS00010000000001

heartforyou:
We have had legalised gay marriages for 3 years now, and it is considered every day stuff nowadays.

I got married to Patrick in june 2003 and we have equal rights.

The fact Bush is pushing the amendment shows how little he understands of the business and how afraid he is of it.

Herman

Matty the Damned:
At the risk of sounding less than popular, I must say that I support this proposal. Gay marriage is a farce. So is straight marriage. It's all about property and has nothing to do with people, love or anything else that you think it does. I cannot believe that educated gay people still fall for this bullshit wedge issue. Honestly, you play right into the hands of the religious right you profess to hate so much.

How does the fight for gay marriage do anything for the suicidal gay teen who's barely surviving at Tom DeLay High in Butt-Fuck County Alabama? Really, do you think he or she gives a crap that two blokes and a cockerspaniel in Massachusetts or Vermont or the Netherlands or where the fuck ever can call themselves a family?

But by all means, dance to the tune of the Moral Majority. In years to come, queers will look back and laugh at the gay marriage brigade.

MtD

Dachshund:
Herman,

This is the same "trick pony" the radical right rolls out every time they feel public pressure. It is the gays,guns and god agenda they ALWAYS use to mobilize the evangelical base of the Republican Party. The want to bait us into changing the topic away from the war,corruption,health care,etc.etc.etc.etc. ad nauseum. Don't believe the hype.

Peace,
Hal

JeffInNYC:

--- Quote from: matty.the.damned on June 04, 2006, 10:27:29 AM ---At the risk of sounding less than popular, I must say that I support this proposal. Gay marriage is a farce. So is straight marriage. It's all about property and has nothing to do with people, love or anything else that you think it does. I cannot believe that educated gay people still fall for this bullshit wedge issue. Honestly, you play right into the hands of the religious right you profess to hate so much.

How does the fight for gay marriage do anything for the suicidal gay teen who's barely surviving at Tom DeLay High in Butt-Fuck County Alabama? Really, do you think he or she gives a crap that two blokes and a cockerspaniel in Massachusetts or Vermont or the Netherlands or where the fuck ever can call themselves a family?

But by all means, dance to the tune of the Moral Majority. In years to come, queers will look back and laugh at the gay marriage brigade.

MtD

--- End quote ---

Matty you are right.  And I have no plans of getting married so I couldnt care less either way.  I just like to rile up the masses.  Im no Alpha Bitch...how about Uber Bitch?   :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version