Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Lipodystrophy & Metabolic Problems

Medicare stepped up for Sculptra and Radiesse...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Oceanbeach:
I had 1 of 6 Sculptra sessions last Spring.  It was billed to Medicare at $6480.00 for Pharmacy and $448.00 for Clinic.  Payment was declined on May 13, 2011, declined again on July 4, 2011.  Last week the statement was sent again.  Gotta admire the tenacity of the UCSF Billing Department.  Meanwhile in an HIV Benefit, there was a make up clinic where they taught me how to use make up to cover the lipodystrophy.   8)  Have the best day
Michael

denb45:

--- Quote from: Oceanbeach on July 12, 2012, 09:03:08 PM ---I had 1 of 6 Sculptra sessions last Spring.  It was billed to Medicare at $6480.00 for Pharmacy and $448.00 for Clinic.  Payment was declined on May 13, 2011, declined again on July 4, 2011.  Last week the statement was sent again.  Gotta admire the tenacity of the UCSF Billing Department.  Meanwhile in an HIV Benefit, there was a make up clinic where they taught me how to use make up to cover the lipodystrophy.   8)  Have the best day
Michael

--- End quote ---

SAY WUT........Well strap me to a gurney pump full of drugs and wake when it's over, I know dam well medicare will pay for this, I've done it before
and I'm not speaking of Sculptra and Radiesse.....LOL   ;D

Oceanbeach:

--- Quote from: denb45 on July 12, 2012, 09:17:35 PM ---
SAY WUT........Well strap me to a gurney pump full of drugs and wake when it's over, I know dam well medicare will pay for this, I've done it before
and I'm not speaking of Sculptra and Radiesse.....LOL   ;D

--- End quote ---

Oh Yeah, it is actually simple... You take a bit of bright clown paint to cover the dark patches and put some foundation on over it and save about $7000 in Medicare bills that never get paid   8)  Have the best day
Michael

Miss Philicia:
Why haven't you tried the patient access program -- the filler is free is you make under 40K

http://www.refreshmylook.com/sculptra-patient-access-program-san-francisco

This is what I do, though I pay a doctor's fee to do the injections, but it's just $50/session so as you can see that's very discounted from the $448 that your doctor is billing. But Medicare is only, at best, going to cover 80% of that $7000 anyway so...

denb45:
I don't need any facial fillers, I know I look good, lipo and all  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version