Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Lipodystrophy & Metabolic Problems

Medicare stepped up for Sculptra and Radiesse...

(1/5) > >>

klipsch:
I know absolutely nothing about the details of this action. But I was told by my doctors secretary that the problems they were having with getting paid, have been resolved.
I had called to ask why the doctor had used Radiesse on my last visit, because I thought that we had used all that I had purchased already? She went to pull my file, and replied "Oh...you're on Medicare now"...and explained that they were being paid as they should now.

TnMan62:
So, am I understanding that Medicare is covering Sculptra injections these days????

klipsch:

--- Quote from: TnMan62 on October 07, 2011, 08:15:00 PM ---So, am I understanding that Medicare is covering Sculptra injections these days????

--- End quote ---

Yes

burstnbloom:
klipsch
do you mind if i ask what state you are from ? I live in Georgia and have had no luck finding any provider that will fool with medicare and the radiesse/sculptra injections. thanks

jm1953:
Last time I had Sculptra last year they said Medicare only would cover $100.00 of it.  The procedure and meds cost about $1,600 total in my case, but I am on the patient assistant program which pays for the meds $1,100 for two viles I think.

Has something changed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version