HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

very worried

<< < (7/7)

bat_boy_0411:
blow job, with or without condom is an extremely minimal risk. you got a better chance of winning a lottery, rather than catching HIV on the situation you describe.

relax, you don't have HIV. you're mouth ulcer is probably just a common mouth ulcer. you might have bite it at nith when you are sleeping, or on dental terms (night bite).

ranger1:
thanx for the reply bu it is not an ulcer but lots of tiny white spots, they are quite hard to notice but im worrying it might be a sympton, any thoughts?

ranger1:
can any1 answer plz i've worked myself up over it

Thanx

bat_boy_0411:

--- Quote from: ranger1 on July 20, 2006, 05:34:47 PM ---thanx for the reply bu it is not an ulcer but lots of tiny white spots, they are quite hard to notice but im worrying it might be a sympton, any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

better see a dentist, perhaps they can help. HIV is not your problem, no way, no how.

Sae:
Ranger....here's some questions for you this time.

What is it that you want to hear? 
You've been told over and over NO RISK.  What part of NO don't you understand? 
Do you really think rephrasing and adding this scenario and that extra tidbit is going to change the answer?
Has it escaped you that you've been given the same answer over and over and you still don't pay heed?
You know we don't discuss symptoms...how could you have symptoms from NO RISK?

Tell you what, wait 13 weeks from your blowjob, torture yourself with worry, drive yourself and those around you crazy....then get an HIV test...come back here and tell us over and over how you can't believe the test results and try to convince us that you might have it.....Ok?  Isn't that what you wanted?

Seriously.
Sae.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version