POZ magazine
E-newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr MySpace
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 07:04:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 23350
  • Latest: Smasher
Stats
  • Total Posts: 636681
  • Total Topics: 48324
  • Online Today: 179
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Meeting in Amsterdam  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
Meeting in Amsterdam
« on: September 17, 2006, 04:03:36 PM »
BlondBeauty and I have decided to do something special for our hosts in Amsterdam, Coen and Eirin, and would like to extend the invitation to all the attendees as well!

http://www.invite-o-matic.com/partyinvite.htm?name=Val+and+BlondBeauty&place=Noorderstraat,+80+Amsterdam&time=7:30pm&event=Cheese+and+Wine+Party&month=9&day=30&year=2006&phone=31-(0)+20-6261809&rsvp=1+day+before&gift=none&special=Bring+a+huge+smile+on+your+face!

Val and Juan
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline blondbeauty

Re: Meeting in Amsterdam
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 04:27:36 PM »
 ;)
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline LatinAlexander

• Bogota, Colombia
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 05:34:01 PM »
OHH MY GOD!!!!!

I am sooo SAD i cannot join you there... At the end, ti seemed I couldn't make it..You know, work issues...

But I'll be in Madrid in October!!!

Hope to see you guys!!!

Alex
Poz since Jul 19 2006
Initial numbers : CD4-250 VL 3500
First labs after HAART (Dec 04-2006) : CD4-432 VL-<40 (Undetectable)  cd4%=25.11%
Started HAART: Combivir+Efavirenz Aug 26 7:38 pm
Feb 08 2007 - Gradually stopping HAART cause of Myalgia. Protecting Efavirenz. Stopped Efavirenz, ahead with Combivir....
February 17 Combivir stopped.
April 3 -07 : Started ddi+3tc+efavirenz...
Gay and positive (What a lack of Identity...:) )
Looking for my Ben....

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2006, 04:11:16 AM »
Thanks guys!

You are the best!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Markmt

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2006, 01:13:16 PM »
Hi Guys, thanks for the invitation, Jean and myself will be there (unless we get lost somewhere). I have a little change of plan. We shall be staying at the Hauge, Thursday we will visit Brussles for the day but the weekend will be reserved for Amsterdam. Hugs to all
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline eirin

• Member since March 2005
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 04:34:10 AM »
Mark and Jean,

I am so looking forward to see you both!

Do not get lost, we need you at the Cheese and Wine Party!  :D

Hugs, Eirin

Offline Val

• Praxitèles -- Satyre au repos
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 04:02:06 AM »
Amlabrekrmtt,
I am so glad to see you guys again and hope we'll have some time together  in The Hague!  In fact, I'm driving and am thinking about stopping in there for a day before going on to Amsterdam.  Hope you and Jean are fine!  Can't wait to hug you both once more...

Val
___
___
P.S. How do you like your nickname?   :-*
Arthus Bertrand
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage.php?reference=TVDC%20YABFR084&pais=France
Ali Mahdavi
http://asyoudesireme.online.fr/index.htm
Richard de Chazal
http://www.richarddechazal.com/
Daniel Nassoy
http://www.danielnassoy.com/pages/galeries_portraits_2.html
Photography:
The word comes from the Greek words φως phos ("light"), and γραφίς graphis ("stylus", "paintbrush") or γραφή graphê, together meaning "drawing with light" or "representation by means of lines".

Offline Markmt

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »
Hi Val...its Amlabrekrmtt here  ::)  :-*  ;D.... would be great to meet you at the Hague I am pming you my mobile nr. looking forward for all the hugs... we have some prepared for you sweet fellow. I need to start packing now yipeeee - what a busy two months it has been - glad to be away....I'm counting the hours  :D...........
"Live to love and love to live."

Leo Buscaglia

Offline blondbeauty

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2006, 12:28:19 PM »
I will probably need to retirn to Madrid on Saturday. I recieved my schedule today and I am flying to NYC the 1st of october. I just placed and advertisement on my airline´s intranet to change it for something else...and I will be calling the company tomorrow morning...
Wish me luck!
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline water duck

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2006, 12:34:29 PM »
Have faith, you will be with us JUAN.

8) 8)

Siang

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2006, 01:43:29 PM »
Hi everyone, I am back.

Great invitation, guys, I will be there!!!

Coen

btw all the The Hague visitors, do you know where the fun is? I live in The Hague, so if you want advice on how to spend your time, let me know!

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Offline joemutt

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 09:45:30 AM »
See you all on Friday, have little /no internetaccess here,  :-*

Offline bobik

• My worksite
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2006, 01:41:29 PM »
Reports from our meeting in the AM gathering section!

Coen
Coen Honig at Facebook

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.