HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

elisa test in the uk

(1/5) > >>

jimmi:
hi to you all,
i realy need help fromsome please.last year i had to tests for hiv 1 at 3months 1 at 9months and all was ok.then ive started to have problems with my stomach again and headaches.i just realized there were 2 types of hiv does anyone know which type the elisa test tests for.im realy worried and thinking the worst please help many thanks to you all

RapidRod:
At the time frame that you have given it ELISA test is reliable for both HIV 1 and 2. Your concern is not with HIV. See a doctor if you continue to have stomach problems.

Matty the Damned:
Roddles is quite correct. You would do well to read the lessons section of this site. You can find the link in the upper left hand corner of the page or in RapidRod's signature block at the bottom of his posts.

MtD

jimmi:
thanks again rod and maty,
im real scared here ive been reading the forums for days.my head is so mesed up just now,i can only apoligise.yous helped me through my test the last time,and i could not thank all of yous enough.i relly sory if im wasteing your time i just cant cope.do yous think my tests were conclusive or do i need another test.thank you all

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: jimmi on June 04, 2006, 05:40:40 AM ---thanks again rod and maty,
im real scared here ive been reading the forums for days.my head is so mesed up just now,i can only apoligise.yous helped me through my test the last time,and i could not thank all of yous enough.i relly sory if im wasteing your time i just cant cope.do yous think my tests were conclusive or do i need another test.thank you all

--- End quote ---

Jimmi,

Calm down. Your test results are 100% absolutely conclusive. You do not have HIV. Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. HIV has no specific symptoms. Visit your doctor and get them checked out.

But trust me, this isn't an HIV issue.

Regards,

MtD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version