Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

Hello, I'm new.....I think I am after some advice!

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ann:
Hey Doodle, that's great news!

And yes, your negative test over three months means that you are definitely hiv negative - and that means the baby is as well.

Congratulations! :)

Doodle:

--- Quote from: Ann on October 25, 2012, 05:42:24 AM ---Hey Doodle, that's great news!

And yes, your negative test over three months means that you are definitely hiv negative - and that means the baby is as well.

Congratulations! :)

--- End quote ---

Thank you Ann x

wolfter:
Congratulations.  Glad all is going well for you.

Wolfie

skeebo1969:

This thread makes me feel good on so many levels.  Doodle, I am very happy for you, and congratulations on the pregnancy.  If there were more understanding people like yourself the world would be a better place.  I also have to include Ann and the others who advised and supported Doodle during this trying episode in her life.

Wow, excuse me, I'm just all warm and fuzzy inside....

Doodle:

--- Quote from: skeebo1969 on October 26, 2012, 12:39:49 PM ---
   This thread makes me feel good on so many levels.  Doodle, I am very happy for you, and congratulations on the pregnancy.  If there were more understanding people like yourself the world would be a better place.  I also have to include Ann and the others who advised and supported Doodle during this trying episode in her life.

Wow, excuse me, I'm just all warm and fuzzy inside....

--- End quote ---

Awwwww, I am glad my thread has made you feel good.

I hope that others will also get strength from it in the future.

Everything has turned out just perfect for us in the end, we are so happy together and extremely excited to be having another baby.

A year ago I was in a mess and thought that this would never happen, but anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

I was willing to take that 0.01% risk because I love my partner & had faith that whatever the outcome we would be able to be strong and support each other together.

Thank you to everyone who has replied to this thread, both with advice initially & now with messages of congratulations. 

I am truly grateful for the support I have received.

Ex

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version