HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Need some advice! help!

(1/3) > >>

scaredandconfused:
About 3 weeks ago.. i started feeling a little weird.. I had muscle aches.. and swollen glands.. feeling fatigue..dry mouth...and a cough which i still have.. Until about 2 days ago.. I woke up finding my self itching my leg... I looked at it.. and it was bumpy.. kind of like a pimple.. So i tried ignoring it.. but its still here.. I was just wondering how HIV rashes look like.. Now I can't remember when i could have been at risk.. because i'm still a virgin.. and havent done anything with a girl.. So right now im just scared outta my mind.. I developed a canker sore on my gums.. and i have a small canker sore on in side the side of my mouth.. Could anyone give me some insight? PLEASE!  thanks!

Morgan:
Scaredandconfused,

The rash associated with ars does not itch and is found mainly  on the trunk.

Hiv is contracted through unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing needles.  You have had no risk for hiv infection.

See your doctor about your symptoms.

Morgan

scaredandconfused:
The only thing that worries me is I do go clubbing and raving alot.. so maybe someone poked me with a needle..  How about dry skin.. Canker on the gums..  How exactly do HIV rashes look like?  Thanks so much for the prompt reply

Morgan:

--- Quote from: scaredandconfused on September 14, 2006, 10:58:39 PM ---The only thing that worries me is I do go clubbing and raving alot.. so maybe someone poked me with a needle..  How about dry skin.. Canker on the gums..  How exactly do HIV rashes look like?  Thanks so much for the prompt reply

--- End quote ---

Scared,

Nothing you describe is indicative of primary hiv infection.  The needle poking thing is an urban myth.  And forget about the rash.... it's not anything you need to worry about as you were never at risk for hiv infection.

Morgan

scaredandconfused:
nothing i indicated up there is a sign of a primary hiv symptom?  so itchy rashes are NOT a sign of an hiv infection?  as well as a big canker sore on my gums?  These are symptoms i'm having now.. anybody else have an input on this?  Thanks Guys!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version