POZ magazine
E-newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr MySpace
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2014, 12:03:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 640731
  • Total Topics: 48670
  • Online Today: 181
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 169
Total: 171

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Strong second installment of Nip/Tuck  (Read 1315 times)

Offline JeffInNYC

Strong second installment of Nip/Tuck
« on: September 13, 2006, 10:22:52 PM »
After a very disappointing season opener, the second eppy showed Nip/Tuck back at the top of its game.  Good stories and guest stars and good development of storylines.

The new baby storyline with the birth defect...well...its a good story but I hope they dont totally fix the problem with plastic surgery....Id liek to see them explore the birth defect more and its impact on the entire family.  I remember years ago "Dallas" had a great storyline dealing with Downs Syndrome...but, alas, that was part of the dream season and never actually happened. LOL

Im glad Matt was inthis episode, but what happened to Cherry Peck? Last years finale culminated into a key episode for Matt and Cherry and last week neither character was featured....I feel like the ball was dropped on this storyline.

The best was that young guy who was trying to "earn his money" by getting Dr. Troy to explore his bi side. I was pissed Christian punched him out, but I can see theyre setting it up for future episodes for  him to have some hot gay sex.  Anyway, I hope that other actor makes more guest appearances.  He is good looking and did you see that great ass he has?!

Overall a great episode and based on upcoming scenes, it seems like the show is back on track.

Offline JeffInNYC

Re: Strong second installment of Nip/Tuck
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 08:50:07 PM »
Heres the scene with Mitchell...aint he a hottie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFNWHWpSwkE

Offline ademas

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 09:14:37 PM »
holy moly... :o
now that's an ass...

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 09:16:31 PM »
holy moly... :o
now that's an ass...

THATS what Ive been trying to tell you people. LOL
Seriously, it is a great ass.  I hope that guy is featured on future episodes.

Offline MSPspud

• Joined Mar 2005 - Formerly UofMurbs
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 10:58:30 PM »
Yes, they definitely got back on track with the second episode of Nip/Tuck.  I thought Kimber going into Scientology was also rather fitting. 

The story I felt they dropped the ball on was from the third season, where Julia thought she killed her mother after the plane accident by smothering her with a pillow.  It turned out she smothered a different survivor - a special one at that. 

Then again, these characters and storylines will come back.  They have to!

Offline Teresa

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 11:50:31 PM »
Wow!

Thad Luckinbill is on my soap Y&R. He plays J.T. and i have never seen that on my soap!

Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »
Wow!

Thad Luckinbill is on my soap Y&R. He plays J.T. and i have never seen that on my soap!

Teresa

Were u a fan of his on Y&R?  Do you think differently of him now?  He got a hot ass right?   :o

Offline Teresa

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »
LOL...

I have always liked him on my soap and yes he does have a nice ass!

Teresa
Hubby HIV+ 5/5/06
CD4:320
  %: 26.7
 VL: <20
Atripla (started it 8/24/06)

Offline JeffInNYC

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 11:31:19 AM »
LOL...

I have always liked him on my soap and yes he does have a nice ass!

Teresa

I hope to see more of his ass in upcoming episodes...I hope he will be a recurring character.

Offline AlanBama

• Alabama: the 'other' 3rd World Country!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 12:40:52 PM »
I thought it was a great show!   I was hoping Christian would be open to experimenting with gay sex.....maybe that will happen soon.

What is really sickening is to think there are guys out there, like the Richard Chamberlin sugar daddy....who are so full of themselves, they don't have a clue what life is really about.

He probably did the young guy a great favor by putting him out.

Alan
"Remember my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." - The Wizard of Oz

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.