POZ magazine
E-newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr MySpace
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 640699
  • Total Topics: 48668
  • Online Today: 241
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: OK you fat heifers...  (Read 2492 times)

Online Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
OK you fat heifers...
« on: June 08, 2011, 06:37:59 PM »
... you know what you need to do!

My podiatry issues, having necessitated my becoming a semi-hermit like you depressed pozzies, has caused me an accompanying mental anguish as the result of gaining 8 pounds.  So now I'm reduced to a rotund hairy bear and purchased this lovely item linked above.  The skinny rake of a cock sucker that sold me on it at Fante's Kitchen Wares promised it would help me in monitoring my cholesterol, sodium and carb intake, and as I care so very deeply about my afflicted brethren that populate these esteemed fora I thought it a mighty fine idea to share my little secret purchase.

Also it should be noted that after buying this item, I walked next door to DiBruno Bros and bought myself some Red Hawk cheese, Winnimere, and boar prosciutto. And I did all of this in 96℉ weather (suck on that San Antonio), and then carried four bags of food home 12 blocks and up four flights of stairs. It would seem I shouldn't have an extra 8 lbs. on my mid-section with such activity amirite?

I blame norvir.

ps: I attended a medical talk sponsored by Gilead and the doctor giving the presentation said this talk of pozzies expecting a normal life span is pure poppycock, pish posh -- balderdash from a bunch of whippersnappers.
"Iíve slept with enough men to know that Iím not gay"

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
Re: OK you fat heifers...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 06:50:05 PM »
Why do you buy that crap, just read the back of the produce it will tell you how much Cholestrol is in it...and stop whniging about 8 lbs that's nothing to what I've put on.

Aroha
Jan :-*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Online Miss Philicia

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 06:59:24 PM »
Why do you buy that crap, just read the back of the produce it will tell you how much Cholestrol is in it...and stop whniging about 8 lbs that's nothing to what I've put on.

Aroha

Honey, I'm a single gay man -- gotta be svelte to pull in tricks!  Also, that date I took to that medical talk last night was just so lacking.  Next victim!

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 07:09:21 PM »
Honey, I'm a single gay man -- gotta be svelte to pull in tricks!  Also, that date I took to that medical talk last night was just so lacking.  Next victim!

8lbs is nothing, it give's them a little something extra to hold on to... ;)

Are you telling me I'm not going to live to be a 100...damn!!

Aroha
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline weasel

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »

Aroha

OMG Miss  Philicia has gained EIGHT POUNDS  ::)

Why do you need a  Digital reader  ???

Food  is marked very well , The food that is not marked is the good food   ......fruits & veggies

I am afraid  to POST my updated photo ,  FIFTY POUNDS in two years .

I know my Clonazapram is the blame .

YUP ! That is all I am saying  :-X

Weasel

P.S. Oh , Hog wash on us not living a long wonderfully fabulous life  :)
" Live and let Live "

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2011, 07:35:38 PM »
Miss P dear, Id love that 8 pounds (in all the right places) now that your a furry -bear, you can't call us fat heifers anymore, well at least not ole skinny me you can't  :D we need pictures of your bear-boy transformation you speak of, to confirm this ;D
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline denb45

• "1987 Classic Old School POZ+"
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »

Carl, I need me some Clonazapram  ;D I'm in dire-need  ;)
"it's so nice to be insane, cause no-one ask you to explain" Helen Reddy cc 1974

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 07:54:12 PM »
I have gained about 10 pounds . I hope I don't get the hoof and gum disease also . 

Offline WillyWump

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 08:02:55 PM »
And I did all of this in 96℉ weather (suck on that San Antonio),

Please. Talk to me when you're enduring 100 with 31% humidity.

Also, sorry you're a fatty now.

-Will
POZ since '08

Last Labs-
6/3/14 CD4- 736, UD 34%
6/25/13 CD4- 1036, UD,
2/4/13, CD4 - 489, UD, 28%

Current Meds: Prezista/Epzicom/ Norvir

Online Miss Philicia

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 09:26:59 PM »
Now that I think of it maybe it was just the 60 mg of klonopin I took over the weekend. At least I'm starting to release compact turds again as of this afternoon.

Online Miss Philicia

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 09:28:10 PM »
Please. Talk to me when you're enduring 100 with 31% humidity.

Also, sorry you're a fatty now.

-Will

56% humidity right now... suck it up Tumbleweed.

Offline phildinftlaudy

• sweet Ann what you think babe...
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 09:33:45 PM »
82 degrees and 63% humidity in steamy Miami. 8)
September 13, 2008 - diagnosed +
Labs:
Date    CD4    %   VL     Date  CD4  %   VL
10/08  636    35  510   9/09 473  38 2900  12/4/09 Atripla
12/09  540    30    60   
12/10  740    41  <48   
8/11    667    36  <20  
03/12  1,041  42  <20
05/12  1,241  47  <20
08/12   780    37  <20
11/12   549    35  <20
02/12  1,102  42  <20
11/12   549    35  <20

Offline skeebo1969

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 09:39:37 PM »

8 pounds?  As of today, 30 days removed from that hell hole, wanna be helpful place I went to, I've gained 24 pounds!   Thank You Remeron!   Oh, and I posted my labs in my sig line for the very first time! :-*
I despise the song Love is in the Air, you should too.

Online Miss Philicia

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »
Because this is my thread and not yours I will post this

Offline CaptCarl

• Located in the Palinsville subdivision, JesusLand
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 03:00:53 PM »
Because this is my thread and not yours I will post this

Love to watch that on a big flat screen with a hit or two of mushrooms.....
The only thing I can do straight is shoot..

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.