Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

LINKs TO STOP White House from blocking ONLINE PHARMACIES

<< < (5/6) > >>

beau1200:
Are you talking about generic med's or med's you can get on line?

--- Quote from: Nate on May 10, 2011, 03:52:38 AM ---I use Viraday from Cipla for 2 years and I'm healthy as a horse ( non detect and VL over 800 ) ...I think this BS about "you should be scared of Generics" is because the Big Pharma is scared for their pocketbooks.

I wholeheartedly recommend generics from REPUTABLE MANUFACTURERS IN THEIR FACTORY SEALED CONTAINERS.  That way you can be sure you are getting the real deal and not substituted pills.

Keep Sending Your Letters to your elected officials GUYS!!!  We got 'em on the run!!!  :o

--- End quote ---

beau1200:
What insurance company do you have?  They can choose which med's to cover and which they can't?  That's very odd. 
M

--- Quote from: wmguy on May 04, 2011, 10:10:52 AM ---I'm thinking about ordering generic Truvada and Viramune from a Canadian pharmacy. Has anyone had experience doing this. My new insurance does not cover these drugs. Thanks,

--- End quote ---

Nate:
Thanks so much for your continued response and support!

These new budget negotiations look like there will be MAJOR CUTS TO GOVT PROGRAMS.  And since ADAP is not a mandated program in the budget, guess where the budget cuts will come from?

The federal government will cut ALL programs from people who are not organized.  So you know they are looking to slash ADAP (Ryan White Care Act).

It appears they wont touch Social Security and Medicaid as AARP (American Association of Retired Persons) is a very powerful lobby group because the older generation votes, and is dependent on Social Security and Medicaid.  This Association has millions of members!  And I have seen their ads on TV warning Congress 'DO NOT TOUCH SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICAID IN THE BUDGET NEGOTIATIONS'!  This Association IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT PROTECTING ITS MEMBERS INTERESTS!!!

So you know the politicians will be looking to cut budgets in other areas where the voters are not organized in Unions or Associations.  So it looks like ADAP will take a brutal beating with continued funding.

It is more IMPORTANT THAN EVER THAT YOU SEND YOUR LETTERS TO YOUR OFFICIALS! 

Trust me on this ... THERE IS A MAJOR FUNDING CRISIS COMING AND WE HAVE NO PLACE LEFT TO TURN FOR HELP!

We must stay united and continue to bombard our elected officials with our message, because if we are not organized, we will be lost in the shuffle to other legislation and interests that are better organized.  We may not have lots of $$$ for campaign contributions, but we have the ability to annoy, harass with our letters and MOST IMPORTANTLY V-O-T-E !!!

Thanks again for your HELP!

anniebc:
Hi Nate

Like Ann I can't sign the petition because I'm not from the States, but I have many friends in the US and  would hate to see them hurt by the big drug companies and their greed, I want to thank you for stepping forward and being an activist for those who matter and who need all the help they can get.

I'm extremely lucky to live where I do so good on ya and keep up the good work, I can't sign but I'm with you every step of the way.

Aroha
Jan
(NZ)

odyssey:
5th person from New Hampshire, and I shared a link on my FB page too!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version