Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

LINKs TO STOP White House from blocking ONLINE PHARMACIES

(1/6) > >>

Nate:
I CANT BELIEVE IT!!

The GREEDY Pharmaceutical companies have just raised their prices 5% on certain HIV drugs, AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT DOWN ONLINE PHARMACIES SELLING GENERICS!!!!

THESE PEOPLE ARE TRULY PURE EVIL!!

Visit this link at PharmacyChecker.Com to see what these ASShole bastards are doing sneaking around in the White House to screw us out of our meds!!!!

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/news/Stop_Intellectual_Property_Enforcement_Coordinator_from_blocking_access_to_Affordable_Medication.asp

They are doing this at a re-election time and giving alot of $$$$  to Obama and coincidentally this report to his IP czar to shut down pharmacies selling generics.

The FDA wouldnt block the sale of Generics to help save lives, so the Pharmaceutical companies are going to try another approach by using the IP czar.

THESE COMPANIES ARE TRULY PURE EVIL WHO WILL LET ANYBODY DIE WHO DOES NOT PAY THEIR INCREASED PRICES FOR HIV DRUGS!!!!!

Even if you do not buy your meds online right now, THIS MAY AFFECT YOU WHEN ADAP STARTS DROPPING PEOPLE...SO PLEASE HELP THOSE OF US FELLOW HIV POSITIVE PEOPLE WHO DO HAVE TO BUY ONLINE BECAUSE WE WERE KICKED OUT OF ADAP!!!!

Nate:
I found a link at PHARMACYCHECKER.COM that allows you to enter your zip code and their servers will automatically write 4 letters for you TO YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS.  1 to President Obama, 2 to your state senators, and 1 to your Congressman.

HOW EASY IS THAT ????  SWEET !!!

JOIN THE MOVEMENT TO STOP BIG PHARMA FROM KILLING US!

I just sent my  4 letters off AND IT TOOK LESS THAN 1 MINUTE !!!

Please guys, please help those of us forced off ADAP by sending these automatic letters from the link to your officials. 

It may not affect you today, however, I never thought I would be off ADAP and no insurance either!

Not only are you helping those of us fellow members who having to buy our own meds, but YOU MAY BE NEXT !!!  MARK MY WORDS ON THIS with these damn upcomming DEEP budget cuts .

Please join my grass root effort to prevent being shut out of my access to my HIV meds.

This new movement by the White House will kill me.  Im not joking.  This is a REAL DEATH SENTENCE FOR A LOT OF US!!!

Here is a link to send off the 4 letters to your government officials in LESS THAN 1 MINUTE :

http://action.pharmacychecker.com/4199/stop-white-house-from-blocking-access-to-low-cost-medicine/

Here is a link to the article about how the ASSHOLE BASTARDS are trying to sneak behind the back of the FDA and block us from our meds!!! 

http://www.pharmacychecker.com/news/Stop_Intellectual_Property_Enforcement_Coordinator_from_blocking_access_to_Affordable_Medication.asp

I cant believe Gilead has raised its prices on HIV drugs over 5% ( http://www.poz.com/rssredir/articles/gilead_drug_prices_1_20197.shtml ) and now is trying to shut down the only source of meds I can afford !!!!  WHAT ASSHOLES!!!!

I truly appreciate ALL your help!!!

Feel free to post Replys here after you send off your 4 letters to show the other members we have momentum and let our elected officials know that although we may be HIV positive, we are united and we must be acknowledged and listened too!

edfu:
Done!

I had not heard of this before, so thanks for your alert.  This is murderous and repulsive in the extreme and must be stopped. 

J.R.E.:
Done!

39th person in Florida to sign this petition.

Ray

Ann:
Hi Nate,

I merged your two threads on the same subject so all the information is in one place.

Unfortunately, I cannot sign the petition because I do not live in the States, but I hope all the Americans on these forums take the time to sign. It would be a tragedy if the pharmaceutical companies get away with this. What they're doing is immoral, if you ask me.

This is a very serious issue and deserves attention. For this reason, I have taken the step of stickying it to the top of the Treatment forum index page.

I wish you guys success in this endeavour. I can't believe how big pharma continually tries to screw with people's lives.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version