HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

did i get hiv? help out pls!

(1/1)

gagaga:
15 days ago I went to a massage parlor and the lady put a condom on me but when it was inserted on her, I limped and not getting hard so she took it off and gave me oral sex. I feel so tired and sleepy at night and I feel kinda thirsty and dry lips and mouth on the first 4-5 days, could it be a symptom that I have hiv or im just being paranoid thinking that I might have one? I was taking ciprofluxacin because for 7 days in between the oral sex had happened? Could it be just the medication, I just finished my medication 3 days after the incident. i took a pcr test after 10 days it happened when i called for results after 3 days they said that i need to retake it becuase there wasnt enough blood. so i took it again today and ill find out the results 3- days from now. ive been having a dry cough for a wk now. im scared! Help me out pls!

Matty the Damned:
Ga,

You cannot catch HIV from receiving a headjob. Since the vaginal intercourse (I'm presuming it was vaginal) you had was with a condom there are no worries about that, either.

That said, all sexually active people should have a full STD screen at least twice a year. A full screen includes an HIV antibody test. STD's such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia are far more prevalent and infectious than HIV. If it's been a while since your last full screen or if you've not had one before you might want to make an appointment with your doctor or local clinic.

The antibiotics you took will have no effect on the outcome of an HIV test. You don't need to to test for HIV as a result of this incident. Please take the time to read our Welcome Thread and learn how HIV is and is not transmitted.

MtD

Andy Velez:
As long as you used a condom for intercourse you weren't at risk for HIV in that incident. They provide very effective protection even when your dick doesn't get hard.

There's never been a documented case of transmission from getting a blowjob and you aren't going to make history by becoming the first.

Testing in relation to the incident was and is totally unnecessary. You need to get a grip about this. This is not an HIV incident. Period.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version