Main Forums > Living With HIV

Update on $ Balance in ZEPHYR FOUNDATION

(1/2) > >>

zephyr:
 ;D

Hello to my Forums Family!

I'm proud to announce that my travel fund for the NIH sits at $375.26 as of today!!

Thanks to the kind donations of 6 of our forums members, my little Zephyr Foundation will meet my expenses while I visit the NIH for the second time, in 11 DAYS!!

I wish to thank each person who donated to my fund, your continued support and well-wishes mean everything to me!!

With love,

Zephyr

Lisa:
I'm glad your passage is secured.
It is with all hope, that the data you are able to provide will be of consequence to our mutual future.
A toast to you.....<insert glass of wine here>

zephyr:
Thank you Lisa......it is my wish too, honey!

Love,

Zeph (who adores our Lisa :-*)

zephyr:
Hello again,

Much to my delighted surprise, another gracious member has donated $100.00 to my travel fund!!

So, it's with hands clasped and a smile on my face, the fund balance sits at $475.26.

My need has been met, my family...please, it's quite good where it is!!

In gratitude,

Zephyr

water duck:
Dear Zephyr,

So sorry i missed this, so very glad that your expenses & trip is financially secured.
.............$475.26..........that's great, impressive.............My need has been met *************BUT NOT ENOUGH**************if u need to extend a helping hand to your brother Paul !! (So so sorry to bring u back to earth, big sister).

From your brother in this AM family who calls himself water duck , who is extending his fingers & toes to count the days with you  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version