Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 12:32:47 am

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 772784
  • Total Topics: 66296
  • Online Today: 244
  • Online Ever: 5484
  • (June 18, 2021, 11:15:29 pm)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 213
Total: 214

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Do I Have HIV?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Welcome to Do I Have HIV?

Welcome to the "Do I Have HIV?" POZ forum.

This special section of the POZ forum is for individuals who have concerns about whether or not they are HIV positive. Individuals are permitted to post up to three questions or responses in this forum.

Ongoing participation in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum (posting more than three questions or responses) requires a paid subscription, with secure payments made via PayPal.

A seven-day subscription is $9.99, a 30-day subscription is $14.99 and a 90-day subscription is $24.99.

Anyone who needs to post more than three messages in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum -- including past, present and future POZ Forums members -- will need to subscribe, with secure payments made via PayPal.

There is no charge to read threads in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum, nor will there be a charge for participating in any of the other POZ forums. In addition, the POZ Basics "HIV Transmission and Risks" and "HIV Testing" basics, will remain accessible to all.

NOTE: HIV testing questions will still need to be posted in the "Do I Have HIV?" forum; attempts to post HIV symptoms or testing questions in any other forums will be considered violations of our rules of membership and subject to time-outs and permanent bans.

To learn how to upgrade your Forums account to participate beyond three posts in the "Do I Have HIV?" Forum, please click here.

Thank you for your understanding and future support of the best online support service for people living with, affected by and at risk for HIV.

Author Topic: Cuningulus + Received Oral  (Read 11058 times)

Offline boy1986

• Standard
Cuningulus + Received Oral
« on: March 24, 2011, 07:11:04 pm »
Hello Forum,

it is very nice to see that there is such a platform to share experiences.

I apologize for my bad english.

On friday last week I went to a brothel. I was drunk. I know having sex and being drun ist not a good idea. Sometimes a human being acts in an irrational way. Unfortunaltey I did so on the mentioned day.
Excuse me for the details. I paid her for a BJ and she put a condom on my penis. I was not able to having a climax so I suggested to sleep with her. Paid her more money. She said okay and took my condom of and put a new one on my penis. She said to me that I should not touch the condom anymore. I dont know why.
So I slept with her but I could not come either. I said like I give up and she laughed. I stood up and the condom was on my penis. She took a tissue and pulled away from my penis. Everything was okay.

The next day when I stood up I had the feeling I made something wrong. Yeah, it was wrong to have sex being drunk. Then I had thoughts like what if the condom was broken or there was a crack or micro cracks. I started to get afraid.

I jumped into my car and went to her again. She was there. She was surprised to see me again and she laughed again and wanted me to come in. I went inside and then I asked her if yesterday everything was okay. She said yes and asked why? I told her my thoughts. She said that there was nothing. And she always looks at the condom at the end of a session if there is everything okay. She said she never lets the suitor to take off the condom, she is always doing it. And if there was something she would never act calm she would start to get mad and freak out...thats what she tolds me. She said there was nothing and dont worry. I said okay and went home.

Now I have a feeling that I have something swollen in my throat and I also had diarrhea. Maybe it is my psych.

What if there were micro cracks? I mean if a condom is broken am I possible to see this?

Thanks for your help.

regards BOY1986

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
Re: What do you think about it
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 07:42:37 pm »
Hi,

Basically you are worrying needlessly. Nothing you are reporting put you at risk for HIV transmission. Even if you had received oral without a condom it would not have been a risk. The only confirmed risks for the sexual transmission of HIV are unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse. As long as you always use a condom for those activities you will be well protected.

You can stop worrying about the condom having had tiny leaks or anything like that. When a condom gives way it is very clear what has happened. It is not about itty bitty holes. The whole thing goes and it ends up looking like a hoop with fringe on your penis.

There is nothing even remotely HIV-indicative of your so-called symptoms. If they persist you should discuss them with your doctor. They have nothing to do with HIV.

It sounds like you are relatively inexperienced sexually. Just remember to keep using condoms everytime for intercourse and you will be well protected against HIV.

There is no need for testing for HIV or for further concern on your part.

I've locked your poll. We don't encourage doing that here.

Cheers.
Andy Velez

Offline boy1986

• Standard
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 07:14:12 am »
thank you for your statement. yeah sometimes I freak out :(

any other comments?

Offline RapidRod

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 07:43:00 am »
thank you for your statement. yeah sometimes I freak out :(

any other comments?
Reread Andy's reply to you. There is nothing more to add.

Offline boy1986

• Standard
Cuningulus + Received Oral
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 09:29:29 am »
Hey Forum Members,

hope u guys do well. I want to tell you about my exposure. I am from Germany. I want to apologize for my low level of English language.

Last week on wednesday I went to a female sex worker. She was from Hungary. She started to give me unprotected oral sex and then I started cuningulus on her for like 7 or 8 minuted till she had an orgasm.

After that she showed me her elbow. There was a pick and the centrum was kinda black. Like an abcessus. She also told me that the outline was not that big at the beginning and now it was getting bigger and when she touched it she had a pain. I told her I am not a doctor and she should consultate professional. She told me that she always has protected sex when she works as a sex worker. And she does test her like every 3 or 4 months. I mean okay she told me that but u never know. She said she gonna go 2morrow to the doc. One day later I called the madame of the brothel and she said that yeah she went back to Hungary. I think because she has no insurance here in Germany. Now I am afraid that she has HIV coz after that my body started itching. I am so dumb. Why did I let her to do the oral sex on me without protection and why did I performed cuningulus on her. What about if my teethridge had a sore place or kinda that coz couple of weeks ago I got antibiotica coz of my teethridge. there was a inflammation. Now as I told u guys I am worried that I got it from her. What do you think? Thanks

Offline Ann

• Administrator
  • It just is, OK?
    • Num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
Re: Cuningulus + Received Oral
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 09:42:27 am »
Boy,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep everything in one thread. It doesn't matter how long it has been since you last posted in your thread or if the subject matter is different.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Getting a blowjob, with or without a condom, is NOT a risk for hiv infection. Not only is saliva not infectious, but it also contains over a dozen different proteins and enzymes that damage hiv and render it unable to infect. Not one person has ever been infected through getting blown and you are not going to be the first.

Giving a woman oral is also not a risk for hiv infection.

There have been three long-term studies of couples where one is positive and one is negative. In the couples who used condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, but no barrier for oral activities, not one of the negative partners became infected with hiv. Not one.

Here's what you need to know in order to avoid hiv infection:

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL sexually transmitted infections together.

To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with an STI. Sex without a condom lasts only a matter of minutes, but hiv is forever.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

ALTHOUGH YOU DO NOT NEED TO TEST FOR HIV SPECIFICALLY OVER GETTING A BLOWJOB OR GIVING A WOMAN ORAL, anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results.

Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv. Some of the other STIs can be present with no obvious symptoms, so the only way to know for sure is to test.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann
Condoms are a girl's best friend

Condom and Lube Info  

"...health will finally be seen not as a blessing to be wished for, but as a human right to be fought for." Kofi Annan

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin

HIV is certainly character-building. It's made me see all of the shallow things we cling to, like ego and vanity. Of course, I'd rather have a few more T-cells and a little less character. Randy Shilts

Offline boy1986

• Standard
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 09:46:49 am »
do u think this abscessus was a symptom of hiv?

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 09:54:14 am »
No, an abcess is not an HIV specific symptom.

You've already been told you were not at risk in the incident that brought you here. There's nothing more to say about that.

Actually the big red flag in your report is that you were having sex when drunk. That is something to be avoided because it impairs you ability to practice safer sex. But otherwise you are worrying needlessly so cut it out and get on with your life.

There is no need for testing unless you decide you want to do it for your peace of mind and to collect the inevitable negative result. HIV is not your problem at this point. 
Andy Velez

Offline boy1986

• Standard
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 10:38:48 am »
hey ann and andy

thx for ur replies. okay :) so there is need of worry getting a bj unprotected and giving cuningulus. what about the vaginal fluids which got into my mouth during licking. and andy I was not drunk :)

Offline Andy Velez

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 05:47:34 pm »
There is no risk to getting a blowjob. And your saliva contains over a dozen elements and proteins against the transmission of viable HIV. And the vaginal fluids which can contain HIV are high up in the cervical cavity and not where your lips and tongue would be servicing.

You are worrying needlessly.
Andy Velez

Offline boy1986

• Standard
Squirting
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 05:19:39 pm »
Hello guys

hope u do well. Well I am a bit worried about some actions which happened to me.
Last day I had an intercourse with a sex worker. Of course with condoms. The second round my stamina was a little bit gone so she performed a kinda handjob because my penis was, as I said, a little bit out of order. during she was turning me on in order to get harden my penis she tipped my penis on her clit a couple of times. I am circumsized. so my penis toucher unprotected her clit and her vaginal area. after that I started to perform masturbation on myself and she also. she sat in front of me and so did she. a couple of seconds lster she squirted on my penis and on my hands while I was masturbating. I was like WTF is going on but I could not say anything bceause I didnt want to make drama with her. so yeah she squirted on my penis and on my hand. I went on with masturbating and I dont know what to think right now about these two facts...the tipping on her clit and a direct shot of squirt/vaginal fluid on my penis. both happened unprotected. so what are ur thoughts?

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Re: Squirting
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 05:54:15 pm »
You didn't have a risk for HIV in the situation you described .

HIV is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse where the virus never leaves the confines of the two bodies.

Once outside the body, small changes in temperature, and pH and moisture levels all quickly damage the virus and render it unable to infect. For this reason, bodily fluids outside the body do not pose a risk and that means masturbation is not a risk for HIV infection.
The female secretion where HIV has been shown to be present is the cervicovaginal fluid. This fluid is actually a thick mucus that covers and protects the cervix.

The fluid a woman produces when sexually excited comes from the Bartholin's glands, located on either side of the vaginal opening so you didn't have a risk in this situation .
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
You can read more about Transmission and Risks here:
HIV Transmission and Risks
You can read more about Testing here:
HIV Testing
You can read more about Treatment-as-Prevention (TasP) here:
HIV TasP
You can read more about HIV prevention here:
HIV prevention
You can read more about PEP and PrEP here
PEP and PrEP

Offline boy1986

• Standard
Re: Squirting
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 06:04:36 pm »
is it sure that the virus dies directly outside the body? I mean a squirting a not a little bit of fluid. it is not a single drop I mean...so it has to contain virus in my opinion. just thinking logically

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 06:15:08 pm »
I have merged your threads into this . You have been told before not to start another thread so keep that in mind and only post here in this thread . You can find your thread by going to your profile and selecting show own post .

You are back asking the same questions and the answers haven't changed . Please read your thread again where it was explained that vaginal secretions when a woman is excited isn't infectious .

You didn't have a risk .   
HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Offline jkinatl2

• Doo. Dah. Dipp-ity.
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 08:34:13 pm »
is it sure that the virus dies directly outside the body? I mean a squirting a not a little bit of fluid. it is not a single drop I mean...so it has to contain virus in my opinion. just thinking logically

To add to Jeff's point, you are not thinking logically. You are ignoring the information, the science - which is based on actual data and readily available in the LESSONS section of this very site.

Had you been thinking logically, then the logical answers you have received here time and again would have eased your fears. You cannot throw rational arguments against irrational fears. They simply won't stick.
"Many people, especially in the gay community, turn to oral sex as a safer alternative in the age of AIDS. And with HIV rates rising, people need to remember that oral sex is safer sex. It's a reasonable alternative."

-Kimberly Page-Shafer, PhD, MPH

Welcome Thread

Offline boy1986

• Standard
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 07:53:57 pm »
what about the fact when she tippef my prnis on her vagina...? is that a risk? she tipped my penis on her clit and vaginL area

Offline Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 08:45:38 pm »
In order to have a risk during vaginal sex means unprotected penetrate sex , not by simply touching a vagina with the tip of your penis and here is the reason why ....

The female secretion where hiv has been shown to be present is the cervicovaginal fluid. This fluid is actually a thick mucus that covers and protects the cervix deep within the vagina .
The fluid a woman produces when sexually excited comes from the Bartholin's glands, located on either side of the vaginal opening. I have yet to discover one shred of evidence (and believe me, I've looked) that shows this lubricating fluid to have any more hiv present than other bodily secretions such as saliva, sweat or tears. Saliva, sweat and tears are NOT infectious fluids .

So keeping this in mind it stands to reason that you never had a risk because you never had unprotected penetrative sex or were no where near the area in the vagina where HIV resides in .... so no risk .   

HIV 101 - Basics
HIV 101
HIV Testing
HIV TasP
HIV prevention
PEP and PrEP

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2024 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.