POZ magazine
E-newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr MySpace
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
  • Total Members: 23489
  • Latest: Cowboy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 639038
  • Total Topics: 48514
  • Online Today: 205
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 5
Guests: 142
Total: 147

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I hope he gets the chair  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Hellraiser

• Semi-misanthropic

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
Re: I hope he gets the chair
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 10:42:18 PM »
Well, the Bible does say to stone the cocksuckers amirite?  Shouldn't we advocate censoring the Good Book?

Oh, and Upper Darby is just 3 miles from me -- literally right over the city limits.  Probably a good Irish boy from Saint Andrew the Apostle School.  And that 70 year old shouldn't have tried to pick up that young boy -- some things just ain't right, though of course I don't endorse stoning.

edit: oh wow, so these two had been friends to the extent that the older man had made the younger guy his "executor and sole beneficiary of his will" -- they even attended church together.  Lovely.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/118248574.html?cmpid=15585797
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 10:47:16 PM by Miss Philicia »
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline anniebc

• AM member since 2003
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »
I hope he gets the chair

I disagree...he should be stoned to death with a sock full of rocks.

In anger
Jan >:(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Never knock on deaths door..ring the bell and run..he really hates that.

Offline drewm

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 11:53:43 PM »
Just send that boy down here to Texas we know how to handle that...
Diagnosed in  May of 2010 with teh AIDS.

PCP Pneumonia . CD4 8 . VL 500,000

ATRIPLA - VALTREX -  FLUOXETINE - FENOFIBRATE

Numbers consistent since 12/2010 - VL has remained undetectable and CD4 is anywhere from 275-325

Offline GSOgymrat

• HIV+ since 1993. INTJ
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 12:04:35 AM »
Pennsylvania does have the death penalty.

Online tednlou2

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 02:48:01 AM »
This reminds me of something similar that happened here a few years back.  A young, goodlooking guy killed a gay couple.  He knew the couple and it came out later that the young man was doing things sexually with the couple.  I'm not sure what goes through the heads of people like this.  Well, if you murder someone, I think you have to be off in the head.  Are they feeling guilt for taking it up the rear or getting their dicks sucked?  Do they start thinking they are entitled to money and more and more money?  This guy's last name was Moneypenny.

In this particular story about the case, I think someone was naive or trying to cover for the gay couple.  They claim the couple were just good straight friends.  We all knew they were gay from the beginning and it was later proved:

http://www.wave3.com/story/4691003/police-continue-search-for-double-murder-suspect?redirected=true

Offline mecch

• red pill? or blue pill?
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 07:48:54 AM »
The Portuguese model castrated and killed his older "friend", for reasons yet unknown, but offered more or less the same justification as this American murderer. 

If Joe Thomas did it for the money, then he's stupid because everyone would suspect him, and it was a sloppy kill, to boot.  I would put my money on nuts, pathological.

I can imagine a sort of homosexual panic sets in where there are feelings and/or actions that take place between the two parties, and then eventually the young guy simply can't deal for some reason or other, and explodes in murderous anger, violence, revenge for "a wrong".

That's just cheap armchair psychology but it seems like a good explanation for how these things happen.

Now a lot of people in Portugal are sympathetic to the murderer, a "good boy" ("not gay" according to mom) pushed too far by a dirty immoral old shark.

I agree that generally old guys should know better when it comes to any kind of relationship (sex? love? father son? mentor?) that is April - November.  Michael Musto just gave Calvin Klein a talking to, about his hot but embarrassing public romance.

But hindsight is 20 20.  We get the news on the ones that end horribly, but I guess a lot of Spring-Winter romances go along well enough with both parties more or less satisfied.

Obviously elderly victims should avoid their own eventual murderer? If the old guy has his wits, he should protect himself and watch the relationship closely for pending trouble.   The problem is, the old guys can get very delusional.   Can't see coming danger.  Don't choose "partners" wisely , etc etc.

“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline bocker3

• You gotta enjoy life......
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 09:12:25 AM »
The Portuguese model castrated and killed his older "friend", for reasons yet unknown, but offered more or less the same justification as this American murderer. 

If Joe Thomas did it for the money, then he's stupid because everyone would suspect him, and it was a sloppy kill, to boot.  I would put my money on nuts, pathological.

I can imagine a sort of homosexual panic sets in where there are feelings and/or actions that take place between the two parties, and then eventually the young guy simply can't deal for some reason or other, and explodes in murderous anger, violence, revenge for "a wrong".

That's just cheap armchair psychology but it seems like a good explanation for how these things happen.

Now a lot of people in Portugal are sympathetic to the murderer, a "good boy" ("not gay" according to mom) pushed too far by a dirty immoral old shark.

I agree that generally old guys should know better when it comes to any kind of relationship (sex? love? father son? mentor?) that is April - November.  Michael Musto just gave Calvin Klein a talking to, about his hot but embarrassing public romance.

But hindsight is 20 20.  We get the news on the ones that end horribly, but I guess a lot of Spring-Winter romances go along well enough with both parties more or less satisfied.

Obviously elderly victims should avoid their own eventual murderer? If the old guy has his wits, he should protect himself and watch the relationship closely for pending trouble.   The problem is, the old guys can get very delusional.   Can't see coming danger.  Don't choose "partners" wisely , etc etc.

You are on a roll of late -- it's always the victims fault now isn't it?  Let's explain away the bad behavior -- or at least point out that he had it coming to him from his actions.  What a piece of work you are.

M
Atripla - Started 12/05
Reyataz/Norvir - Added 6/06
Labs - Pre-Meds
Sep05 T=350/25% VL98,559
Nov05 288/18%  47,564
Current Labs
May2013 691/31% <20

Offline thunter34

• His name is Carl.
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »
You are on a roll of late -- it's always the victims fault now isn't it?  Let's explain away the bad behavior -- or at least point out that he had it coming to him from his actions.  What a piece of work you are.

M

You two need to get a room.  The sexual tension is palpable.
AIDS isn't for sissies.

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 11:22:54 AM »
For some sort off sad ,tragic insight into these awful stories  Ozzie Clark bio is a interesting book.
t
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline Miss Philicia

• celebrity poster, faker & poser
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2011, 11:38:49 AM »

M

Mike, nobody appreciates constant internet mothering, I don't care how many children you pushed out in your past life.  That aside, yes sometimes the victim is a moron, but of course that doesn't mean anyone is making an excuse for the bad guy either.  In both cases, and there are many others, you have a wide age difference that just ends in trouble.  The older homo should be a bit wiser, but they're not, they're obsessed with hanging around 20 year olds or younger.  I think we all know someone that is like this, at least I do -- one of my best friends I totally expect one day to end up like this.  He spends all days befriending 17 year olds gay or not gay on the internet.
"I’ve slept with enough men to know that I’m not gay"

Offline mecch

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2011, 08:08:42 AM »
I did not say it was the victim's fault.  I said in my opinion the murderers are often nuts (since a non-nuts young guy could just walk away if he's uncomfortable in such a relationship.  And the murdered seem to have lost their wits.

(Bocker you can twist that opinion - as you have done - maybe because you like clear black and white arguments, a clear right and a clear wrong.  Or maybe just to set me up as another strawdog opponent.)

We get these stories every year unfortunately.  And its an age old theme in life, in movies, in literature, and not just a gay one. And it could end badly for either party.  Look at Sunset Boulevard, Norma is so fucking deluded that when Joe, who is NOT pathological, but does make bad judgments, provides a reality check, Norma cant deal and kills him.

One of the fascinations of these stories is that they teach us that we can lose our wits and fall into very dangerous webs, and whether we are the wright or wrong party - morally, or legally - everything ends badly for everyone.

The way I see it when it comes to the trial. the murderer will be wrong and punished to the extent that "homo panic" defenses don't work.    And the old guy will be cold in the ground regardless.
“From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need” 1875 K Marx

Offline mecch

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2011, 08:15:00 AM »
You two need to get a room.  The sexual tension is palpable.

Its been a relentless pursuit and the come-ons are always hot, so maybe the fuck would be good too. Lets consult the 8-Ball.....  wait. the white thingy is floating up to the window....  "My reply is no."

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.