HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Just Curious

(1/1)

WorriedAgain:
I know this is a very low risk, but was wondering if there is any cause for concern over an incident. Last night I went to the strip club and got a V.I.P lap dance which lasted for approximately twenty minutes. During the dance, the stripper sat on my face about 4 times without her panties on, and grinded down on my face hard. The only reason I am worried is because she was a little bit "moist," and I was curious if there is a risk if minimal amounts of her fluid accidentally splashed into my eye or nose. I don't think any fluids got in my eye, but just in case. I also had itchy eye due to allergy.

Matty the Damned:
Again,

Please keep your questions and comments in your original thread. If you can't find your original thread, click on the "Show own posts" link in the box to your left. Please read our Welcome Thread review our posting guidelines.

MtD

Andy Velez:
I'm locking this thread. If you want to you can put your latest question into your previous thread. Please don't start a new thread everytime you have somethng else you want to say.

It's helpful to readers to follow the exchanges and you will also get more informed replies that way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version