Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

"clearer and happier thinking" (an article i stumbled across)

(1/1)

allopathicholistic:
an article i stumbled across about food and mood

Matty the Damned:
Alex,

I've long been suspicious of the website you reference here. It also contains articles which skirt dangerously close to being denialist, in my opinion.

MtD

Jacques:
taken from the article:

--- Quote ---The thin envelope inside, with its paper-like partitions between the two halves of the nut, is like the membrane. The convoluted nut itself represents the human brain's two hemispheres." Now, you might not like to remember this resemblance
--- End quote ---

Well,  that looks a lot like phrenology. A theory that was popular in the 18th century!( but proven to be false).

The good news is that nuts recommended include cashews :P :P :P
so I understand now why " my moods are balanced" when I eat some. ;D

Jacques

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: matty.the.damned on September 07, 2006, 10:28:15 PM ---It also contains articles which skirt dangerously close to being denialist, in my opinion.

--- End quote ---

On 2nd look, I substantially agree with you. The denialists are THE most clueless of the clueless!

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: Jacques on September 08, 2006, 12:43:36 AM ---looks a lot like phrenology. A theory that was popular in the 18th century!( but proven to be false).

--- End quote ---

oh yes, I immediately dismissed/bypassed that portion ---it completely reeks of pseudoscience. the rest of the article is somewhat interesting,, well, to me at least. perhaps i'm biased because i am a big fan of natural peanut butter. youknow, the type made without white sugar. i like the calories and whatnot. i eat that almost daily

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version