HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Hiv risk through rubbing/frottage

(1/11) > >>

AnxietyKing656:
Hi. About three and half months ago I had unprotected insertive anal sex and afterwards got sick. I got tested at 14.5 weeks after the incident and tested negative. Like a week before I got tested though, to my own stupidity, I met up with an old friend one night. We weren't supposed to do anything but we did. =(
1. It started with me rubbing my penis between his buttocks. I did not penetrate him but I was thinking that maybe there may have been some cuts I didn't see or feel or accidental leakage from the anus that could have exposed me. My penis maybe rubbed the outside of his anus but he says I did not penetrate him.  I am not circumcised so I was thinking that some types of fluids attached themeselves to the Langerin cells or something. =( How dangerous is this rubbing without penetration and is there a chance some fluids infected me?
2. Afterward we rubbed on each other on the belly, there was a bit of pre-ejaculate on his stomach, and then some on his stomach from me. I don't think our penis heads touched, but I was afraid some of his precum touched these langerin cells on my foreskin. Although I don't remember anything getting on me it may have occured without me noticing.
3. We also kissed for like 5 seconds, I had a canker sore that had just healed, could anything have just gotten through that sore. As far as I know he didn't have any sores in his mouth.
4. Initially I was not worried about this, but now about 2 weeks after the incident I have noticed that I am trying to get a sore throat. That is an ARS symptom. At the same time there have been people sick at work, but I usually don't get sick that easy!  I got my negative HIV test a week AFTER the incident.

How much at risk was I? He claims to be negative but then again I am suspicious.

Matty the Damned:
He can claim what he wants, the only salient issues here arre that you had unprotected anal sex and you tested negative after the HIV window period had expired.

You are HIV negative.

And this isn't too surprising. HIV is not easy to transmit, particularly from the receptive partner to the insertive partner.

That said if you keep having unprotected butt sex (even as the top) you will one day end up with HIV. Forget about symptoms and anal rubbing and all that stuff. Use condoms everytime you fuck someone and you won't have to worry about getting HIV.

MtD

Matty the Damned:
I should also add that the none of the sexual behaviours you engaged in in the week before your 14.5 week test placed you at risk of HIV infection.

HIV is transmitted via unprotected anal and vaginal sex, sharing contaminated needles and syringes and in some cases from HIV positive mother to her unborn or nursing infant.

Kissing, rubbing/frottage and similar things are not a risk for HIV transmission, even if your partner is HIV positive.

As I said in my previous post, you need to focus on using condoms when you fuck.

MtD

AnxietyKing656:
Thank you so much for your reply. I have started toward a goal to not have sex for a while now. I have brought condoms just in case. I also dont talk to that guy much anymore. So there is not need for testing with this incident? So exposure to precum is not a danger of infecting an individual during frottage or mutual masturbation? Even if you are uncut? I've read in some internet spots that the risk is very low but can infect the mucous membrane of the foreskin?

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: AnxietyKing656 on September 21, 2010, 02:41:31 PM ---Thank you so much for your reply. I have started toward a goal to not have sex for a while now. I have brought condoms just in case. I also dont talk to that guy much anymore. So there is not need for testing with this incident? So exposure to precum is not a danger of infecting an individual during frottage or mutual masturbation? Even if you are uncut? I've read in some internet spots that the risk is very low but can infect the mucous membrane of the foreskin?

--- End quote ---

Not for the sexual escapades in the week before your HIV test. A bit of frottage isn't gonna give you HIV.

HIV is difficult to transmit. It takes more than someone touching your foreskin with sticky fingers.

There's really no need for you to stop having sex. Sex is a normal, pleasurable thing to do. Provided you use condoms everytime you have anal or vaginal sex you can fuck without worrying about HIV infection.

MtD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version