Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

living on disability

<< < (2/5) > >>

BT65:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on September 19, 2010, 03:17:53 PM ---I find that a lot of women like security, specifically financial security.  Men don't seem to have the same sorts of hang ups. 

--- End quote ---

Oh, you mean having the hang-up of wanting to have enough money for food, etc., plus a couple extras every now and then?   I mean, equating "financial security" with a "hangup" doesn't make sense.

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on September 19, 2010, 03:17:53 PM ---I find that a lot of women like security, specifically financial security.  Men don't seem to have the same sorts of hang ups.  That's about all I can say without sounding like a misogynist.

--- End quote ---

Too late dear.

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on September 19, 2010, 03:17:53 PM ---I find that a lot of women like security, specifically financial security.  Men don't seem to have the same sorts of hang ups.  That's about all I can say without sounding like a misogynist.

--- End quote ---

No, this makes you sound like a fire breathing misogynist.

MtD

Rev. Moon:

--- End quote ---

I am going to defend you by saying that you typed this under the influence of some horrific septic fever.  Oy chile!  Sometimes your brain and your fingers don't communicate very well.

Oceanbeach:
I live on Social Security which brings in about $1000.00 per month.  The amount is based on your best 10 years while working.  My medical costs are paid by Medicare, an insurance policy also paid in advance.  Some of my medical care is paid by Medi-Cal, which is not paid in advance.  When I die, Medi-Cal takes my assets.

Meanwhile, I am in a relationship with someone who gets paid more in three hours than I make in an entire month.  People pay him to argue in court but he loves me so much, he argues with me for free.   ;D  Have the best day
Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version