Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

living on disability

<< < (5/5)

red_Dragon888:

--- Quote from: equaltime on September 19, 2010, 02:44:11 PM ---This thread on here may be an old subject but being pretty new to the forums on this site....it would help me to understand "how people think" to get some thoughts on what people think about living on disability. After working for 30 years and paying into the system..........Why is it people equate SSD with welfare.......SSI also is not the same as SSD, but alot of people don't know the difference....I worked for 11 years under the work rules to supplement my income and now that the economy is in the tank and the works not there.....Why I am I treated like a deadbeat by working women I contact?...... Why can't a working woman be thrilled that she has a job and be glad she has the opportunity to be with a man who's still productive and can help carry the burdens and especially those at home that get neglected because of priorities..... It seems people have become so shallow that even taking the time to find out who each other are, if one compatability factors out of place forget it........I guess the art of compromise is dead for to many and it truly in my opinion is an art form....... of love.

--- End quote ---
to get back to the point, some people are raised to hate the welfare system and anything associated with it or resembles it.  pay them no mind for you got to do what you need to do in order to live a healthy life.  if their opinion is different than yours, that is just life on planet earth or business as usual.  either way, you can not change peoples opinions.  it is theirs and that is that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version