HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Why do I do this to myself.

(1/8) > >>

again:
Two weeks ago I did something I promiced I wouldn't do again.  I went back to a AMP where I had protected sex with a sex worker.  The condom did not break! 

Should  I be concered and get tested.   I just got a negateve last September.....

I promiced myself I would stay away from there.... ARG... why did I go back???????? :(

Matty the Damned:
Because you had protected sex, you have nothing to worry about with regard to HIV. Please read our Welcome Thread to learn how HIV is and is not transmitted.

That said, sexually active people should have a full STD screen at least twice a year. A full screen will include an HIV antibody test. STD's such as chlamydia and gonorrhoea are far more prevalent and contagious than HIV. If it's been a while since your last screen or if you've never had one before you might consider making an appointment with your doctor or local clinic.

Regards,

MtD

again:
thank you

Matty the Damned:
You're very welcome, Again.

MtD

again:
I went to the doctor today for a sore throat; they tested for strep and it came out negative.  She said I do have a bacterial infection in my throat and put me on zpac.   Are Bacterial infections a symptom?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version