Main Forums > In Memoriam

Fond memories of a much loved friend ..Tim

<< < (2/5) > >>

aztecan:

--- Quote from: anniebc on June 22, 2010, 08:35:46 PM ---Mark I hope you don't mind me posting this, it's a wonderful photo taken in happier times, the smiles say it all

Sometimes you pick your friends and sometimes they pick you...I'm so glad you picked me Tim.
Jan :'(

--- End quote ---

How could I mind? Its a great photo, even I look OK in it.

I also remember sharing treats with Tim in Montreal.

We also shared a wonderful time in Vegas, as well as an incredible day at Lake Mead.

While in Montreal, Tim mentioned to me he was certain we had met years earlier in San Francisco. I am talking 30 years earlier.

I remember him talking about how he met Bob.

I had wonderful telephone conversations with him.

I feel a bit lost at the moment. But I know my world is a better place for having known Tim.

Requiescat in Pace, dear friend.

HUGS,

Mark

anniebc:

--- Quote from: aztecan on June 24, 2010, 12:55:12 AM ---

While in Montreal, Tim mentioned to me he was certain we had met years earlier in San Francisco. I am talking 30 years earlier.

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Oh my  I remember that and I remember what he told me...treats weren't the only things he liked to share with me... ;)

He didn't believe in keeping things to himself, I will miss his openess and his honesty.

Love always
Jan :'(

bear60:
I will miss Tim.  He was such an important part of these forums. Rest in Peace.

AlanBama:
I will miss you, friend....the Forums will never be the same without you.

I give you 12 dozen roses   :'(

Rest eternal grant to Tim, O Lord;
Let light perpetual shine upon him.
May the souls of all the departed,
through the Mercy of Christ,
Rest in Peace.   Amen

purpledragonfly:
I am so sad right now, I think one of the first persons to welcome on here was Tim, and then LIsa.I haven't been on here in awhile and those two were some of the ones i was hoping would be here. I am so sad that we lost 2 very wonderful, smart people. People are put in our lives for a reason, Tim and Lisa helped me just by listening and talking to me. I will always love and miss them.
This is not good bye but see ya later. For i know that they are in heaven and giving God a good laugh.

Wendy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version