HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

is infection possible from licking used/worn panties?

(1/6) > >>

worriedguy:
on day 35, i tested negative on the HIV-1 Qualitative test. i think that was the DNA PCR test. the antibody test was also negative. how conclusive is this result? what do you say?

Matty the Damned:
Worried,

First up gonorrhoea is much more prevalent in the community and more contagious than HIV. Fortunately it's 100% curable. Gonorrhoea does make the transmission of HIV easier.

You can take an HIV antibody test in the 4th week, but if it comes back negative, then you will need to take another one at 12-13 weeks. I strongly discourage you from having a PCR test performed since PCR testing has a tendency to produce false positive results. You had unprotected sex, you're just gonna have to wait out the 13 week window period.

Please take the time to read our sparkling Welcome Thread.

MtD

worriedguy:
everything was oral. there was no intercourse. i am just wondering how i could have gotten gonorrhea. maybe from rubbing our penises together? i don't think i could get it from giving him unprotected oral sex, could i?

Matty the Damned:
Worried,

Diseases like gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis can be spread through oral sex both receptive and insertive.

MtD

worriedguy:
thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version