Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

Some interesting facts on the Health Care Reform

<< < (16/16)

skeebo1969:

--- Quote from: RapidRod on March 26, 2010, 12:09:57 PM ---There is no one that has HIV and or AIDS acts like that.

--- End quote ---

Rodney I totally agree, then again  his familiarity he has shown he has of some of us makes me wonder.

--- Quote from: ATorrez on March 26, 2010, 12:36:53 PM ---
Another personal attack with no warning or consequences.

--- End quote ---

Just going with your story hombre, so now you're the victim here?

Tim Horn:

--- Quote from: ATorrez on March 26, 2010, 12:30:17 PM ---I'll probably get banned for this, but Tim Horn, if you look at this post where Moffie calls me out of my name and makes personal attacks, you will see below it that all Ann did was say "you know better than that". I, who just got here, get warned, but people who have been here for years don't?

I was simply using the same tone and attitude that was presented to me when I posted something. Should I sit and be attacked and say nothing back?

http://forums.poz.com/index.php?topic=31756.msg391149#msg391149

--- End quote ---

In yesterday's thread, Ann reminded both you and Moffie to watch your language. And here you are today, accusing a member -- and, quite frankly, it makes not difference whether it's a veteran member or newbie -- of meth use 24/7. So, yeah, you're officially warned. To keep yourself out of trouble, simply report any personal attacks to the moderators.

Tim Horn:
Christ. I'm shutting this whole damn thread down. I can't see the conversation recovering from all the bullshit here. Skeebo, consider yourself warned as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version