Main Forums > Living With HIV

HIV - "Flip the switch" its dark in here! - REVISED

(1/2) > >>

Life:
Did anyone see CBS news tongiht (Monday) about HIV??  I would find the link but I have a 24bd connection from home and my ADD would have me dead before the first page was drawn....  

It was about HIV not KILLING CD4's but simply shutting them off..  Now scientiests are thinking about "flipping the switch" back on type thinking..  Whatsup with dat??  Something to discount or something interesting for you super experts... ;)

OK I FOUND THE LINK AND IT WAS CBS NOT ABC......

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/21/eveningnews/main1917931.shtml

LatinAlexander:
Eric, it is the same that the one in the "Reviving inmune system" thread...I hope the science moves fast on this...

Alex

Jeffreyj:
Thanks Eric...looks interesting. I hope they figure it out, I'm getting a little bit tired of taking pills and giving myself shots every 12 hours. Anyone want to host a party if this "is it"??? I would but my house is kinda small.  ;)
Stuff like this gives me hope...thanks Eric I needed this!

IzPoz:
It's things like this that give me more optimism in the current research of HIV.  My husband always said there would be a cure for this one day, just that it wasn't his time for the cure.  While I know and understand this isn't a cure, it's just comforting to know that the medical field is still looking out for our best interests.

I know I will be around for a long time... to torment my daughter!!!  *snicker*

Life:
Thanks Alex!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version