HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

I am officially freaked out

<< < (4/4)

helpmesoonplease:
Hi everyone.  Thanks in advance.

I was with another guy in a hot steamroom.  I asked him if was negative and he said he was negative.  We made out (no problem), mutually masturbated (no problem except he was wet and I had a healing hangnail), he performed oral sex on me for less than 10 seconds (stopped it because it did not feel right and no documented cases of HIV transmitted this way and no sore or wound on my penis -I feel safe with this), then he tried to slip one of his fingers into my anus.  When I felt him there I immediately moved away.  I do not know if he got inside at all.  I just felt a bit of pressure and moved back and told him to stop.  If he did get inside it was very shallow.  My concern is two fold:

() I do not know if he had any of his own fluids on his finger (he did not orgasm but was wet).  Does that make a difference?

() I have hemmorhoids and do bleed a tiny bit when I go to the bathroom.  They feel ike they are just on the inside of the entry of my anus but not sure.  So, does this increase the riskiness of the situation?  IE, exposure to sores/blood when finger in anus in region of hemmorhoids potentially?

In addition to the above, can you give me your overall risk assessment and testing recommendations, please?

Thanks very much.   

RapidRod:
◾Please do not start a new thread every time you have another question or thought - regardless if you think your questions are related to each other or not. It helps us to help you when you keep all your thoughts or questions in one thread and it helps other readers to follow the discussion. Additional threads will be merged.

◾If you cannot find your thread, click on the "Show own posts" link in the left-hand column of any forum page, under your name.

helpmesoonplease:
I forgot my credentials, got new ones, and then I posted.  I got your message, Rapidrod, went back and clicked show own posts.  Is that all I need to do?  Thanks for the direction.

helpmesoonplease:
Hi everyone.  Thanks in advance.

I was with another guy in a hot steamroom.  I asked him if was negative and he said he was negative.  We made out (no problem), mutually masturbated (no problem except he was wet and I had a healing hangnail), he performed oral sex on me for less than 10 seconds (stopped it because it did not feel right and no documented cases of HIV transmitted this way and no sore or wound on my penis -I feel safe with this), then he tried to slip one of his fingers into my anus.  When I felt him there I immediately moved away.  I do not know if he got inside at all.  I just felt a bit of pressure and moved back and told him to stop.  If he did get inside it was very shallow.  My concern is two fold:

() I do not know if he had any of his own fluids on his finger (he did not orgasm but was wet).  Does that make a difference?

() I have hemmorhoids and do bleed a tiny bit when I go to the bathroom.  They feel ike they are just on the inside of the entry of my anus but not sure.  So, does this increase the riskiness of the situation?  IE, exposure to sores/blood when finger in anus in region of hemmorhoids potentially?

In addition to the above, can you give me your overall risk assessment and testing recommendations, please?

Thanks very much.   

Andy Velez:
Your threads are merged here and all of your entries are together. This is the only thread which you should be using. Please follow our rule in the future and keep your entries here.

Once again as in the past you are worrying needlessly. Nothing you are reporting currently would have put you at risk for HIV. In terms of sexual risk for HIV it's really quite simple to follow: only unprotected vaginal and anal intercourse are confirmed risks for transmitting HIV. Nothing else.

There is no need for further concern on your part about HIV nor any need for testing.

Get on with your life. Other STDs are much easier to acquire so if you are sexually active we recommend that at least once a year you have a full STD panel done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version