Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

crocodile blood is a hope for hiv???

(1/1)

MATADOR_USA:
   Hi folks im pretty new here and i've been reading yall articles and concerns on and off and recently i've red an articles that saying crocodile blood is a great surviver of any disease and viruses and it is being researched IS THIS REAL?? and also saw another articles that one doctor saying he found a vitamin that will eliminate any virus include hiv have u heard about this? plz post .. thanks.

Ann:
Matador,

You originally posted this thread in our "Am I Infected" forum but that's not really the right place for it. I believe this subject was discussed in the forums before - try the search page if you want to find it.

Ann

Eldon:
Hello Matador, it is Eldon. First of all welcome to the forums where you will find love, support, encouragement, and answers to may of your questions relating to HIV/AIDS.

What article or reference was this where you read that crocodile blood will kill HIV? Please do reference. I did hear last year or so something of that nature. It was from a bio miracle website which I cannot reference at this time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version