Main Forums > Living With HIV

Prozac it IS!

(1/2) > >>

ACinKC:
Hey guys, been having a rough go of it lately.  Went and visited my therapist who has helped me through all of this and decided to get on some happy meds!  Been a very stressful summer for me and I finally came to the conclusion that legal drugs may help more than the illegal ones in this case!

I will keep you all posted and you can bet i haven't lost my sarcasm OR my sense of humor!  Just to prove it... Matty The Damned this is for you!

lydgate:
Welcome to the SSRI Club! It's not such a bad place to be. Let us know how it goes.  :-* Jay

allopathicholistic:
Andrew: I would add: Have thorough discussions about knowing when's the right time to stop, the pros and cons of stopping, how to stop the proper/safe way, etc ..... I assume people do not want to become dependent and do want to save money, etc.

David_CA:

--- Quote from: lydgate on August 09, 2006, 01:19:03 PM ---Welcome to the SSRI Club! It's not such a bad place to be. Let us know how it goes.  :-* Jay

--- End quote ---

That's exactly how I feel.  It's really a much better place than where I was prior to starting 'em!

David

ACinKC:
I think you guys are right, i had been on them before and I was doing MUCH better, then of course I stopped cause I felt fine.... ummmm WRONG!  So back to the bottle for this guy!  I am way to positive of a person to not be happy with myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version