HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

help Im scared !

hello everybody i like what you guys did with the website anyway i got my test results for 12 weeks and it came back negitive i was wondering does that mean i can rule out hiv fear? the only thing that worries me is that i feel find except my throat alittle bit but my wife been coughing and sneezing alot and she had a rash on her back, neck and chest i was wondering is it possible that i am negitive and she is poz even though i test neg

Yes you can rule out your hiv fears.

You can't give your wife something you don't have.

If you read through your thread on the old forum, you will remember that you never had a risk of hiv infection in the first place.

Your twelve week test is absolutely conclusive. You don't get hiv from no-risk situations and so your negative result is hardly a surprise.

Andy Velez:
You are HIV negative. Period. End of story.

We know you're a dirty dog like the rest of us and you went straying. But that has nothing to do with your wife having a cold or any other physical symptoms.

You can't undo the personal history that brought you to the Forums. Lay off indulging in this orgy of guilt and self-recriminations right now. That's the best thing you can do for all concerned. Take a breath, let it go and get on with your life.

[0] Message Index

Go to full version